Surprising News.

Reece's P.O.V:

'Can I come to yours?' Elizabeth asks me.

I nod, smiling. 'Of course! Do you wanna stay or...?'

'Um, I don't know. I seem a bit out of place here because everyone has partners... If you see what I mean.'

'Yeah. You can stay at ours if you want,' I smile.

'Yes! The sofa is very comfortable.' Abi jokes. I roll my eyes at her and stand up.

'We're about to go now, so go tell Liam and get your stuff.'

'Okay!' she goes off to find Liam while I laugh at what Abi had just said.

'If anyone's sleeping on the sofa it's you, missy.' I tease her. A few gummy bears fall out of her mouth as it pops open.

'What?!'

'I'm joking Abi!'

'Right, that's good.' she makes a face at me.

'Liam says he'll come round later, to see me.' Elizabeth says, coming into the living room.

'Okey dokey then. Let's get your stuff.' we all help her out by carrying her suitcase and her two other bags down to the front door. While Nikki flags down a taxi, I go back upstairs and say goodbye to Zayn, the boys and the girls.

Zayn kisses me as I leave.

'Bye! I'll come round with Liam, maybe.' he tells me.

'Okay. Bye guys!' I shut the door behind me and I go downstairs and climb into the taxi.

Rizo tells him the address and we speed off.

Suddenly my phone rings.

'Hello?'

'Hey Reece, could you stop by for a bit? I've got to tell you something.' he sounds different. Kinda happy for a change.

'Er, yeah okay. Where?'

'My room.'

'Okay. I'm going there now. I'll see you in an hour.'

'Bye,' he says and hangs up on me.

'What did he want?' Chelsea asks me.

'He wants me to meet up with him, because he's got something to tell me.'

'Ooh, I wonder what it is!' Abi grins.

'It sounded like a good thing. But I don't know...' I look out of my window, biting my lip.

'He's probably fine, Reece. And it's probably a good thing.' Nikki tries to reassure me.

'Hopefully.' I say, distractedly.

When we get to the hotel I let them unload everything and I run upstairs to my dad's room.

I bang on the door, out of breath. I hear voices inside of his room and I cock my head, to listen.

'It's her! It's my daughter, Reece.' my dad tells someone.

'Okay. She'd better not be rude to me!' that someone says back. Talk about snotty. And me? Rude? Don't think so.

My dad opens the door and smiles at me. I can see it's a forced smile.

'Dad? You wanted to see me?' I stand on my tiptoes, looking over my dad. Hey, what can I say? I'm tall. Taller than Dad. And most boys. Apart from my boyfriend and One Direction. And lemme tell you, that sucks.