All Too Well.

Reece's P.O.V:

I wake up in my own bed, sore and hurt. Both mentally and physically.

All I remember about last night is the fight with Sky and Harry's kiss. After a while though, laying in my bed, staring up at the ceiling, I start remembering small details. Louis' worried face as he helped me to the taxi, Niall half-carrying me to my hospital room, Harry's warm hand in mine while I layed in the bed, waiting for them to tell me when I could go home, apologising for kissing me but me saying it wasn't his fault it all blew up, his response to my explanation about Steph, Louis telling me that Niall and him found out about Zayn and Sky about an hour after I did, me yelling at him for not telling me and unconsciousness taking me twice.

I numbly get up and go to the bathroom, careful not to wake Nikki or Abi. I have a shower, staring at my body beforehand. I have two really big bruises on my back, three on my left arm - which is the one that I can barely move - four on my legs and one on my stomach. And I can't forget the hole that's stapled up in my head.

I get dressed after my shower, Abi and Nikki awake, following my every move with watchful eyes.

''You knew?'' Nikki whispers, referring to Zayn and Sky.

I nod, pulling a scarf round my neck.

''That's where you were when we called you...'' Abi affirms.

I nod again, not wanting to speak too much.

''I'll see you guys at my concert yeah? You've got VIP passes.'' I say softly, ready to leave.

They nod, ''We wouldn't miss it for the world.''

I smile gratefully, tears welling up in my eyes.

I decide to walk, to get my limbs ready for later.

Harry knew about Steph.

Louis knew.

Niall knew.

I wipe tears away and swiftly walk down the stairs.

He was my heartbreaker, she was his love taker. I mumble to myself, thinking up a perfect verse for a future song.

I'm unstable.

I'm broken.

But I have something to do before it can all, officially, end.

Louis' P.O.V:

I'm in bed when I hear Lana greet Reece. And I'm up in two seconds when I hear Reece crying.

Something else is wrong.

When I enter the living room, the air is tense. I see Reece, Lana, Sam and Hannah on the sofa, all looking concerned and worried, all talking to Reece while she cries on Lana's shoulder. Then I see Harry standing awkwardly behind the sofa, by the entrance to the kitchen. Liam and Niall are sitting on the sofa, pale, having had no sleep. I probably don't look any better.

It's when Zayn enters that it all kicks off again.

''What are you doing here Styles? I thought you said you'd leave.'' Zayn snaps, glaring at him.

Wait, what have I missed?

''Oh I am, I'm just checking to see if Reece is okay.'' Harry replies, standing up properly and taking his hands out from his pockets.