Moving In.

Zayn's P.O.V:

I run back to the apartment, fearing the worst. I shouldn't have let Reece leave when I was with Sky. I should've told Sky to piss off. I should've gone after Reece when she took off. Now I've done it.

I'm gasping for breath as I open the door.

I'm welcomed with stony and cold stares and glares. Louis glares at me and I know that I'm too late to say goodbye to Reece because she's already left.

'What do you think you're doing?' Louis asks me. I blink.

'I-I-I don't know.' I reply, sitting down.

'What do you mean, you don't know? You've hurt Reece!' Louis explodes.

'I know.' I moan, letting my head drop into my hands.

'And you're not going to do anything about it?!' Lana asks me.

'What can I do?' I reply.

'I didn't think you'd give up, after waiting so long for her.' Liam says, in disgust.

'I don't know what to do.' I groan.

'What do you think you should start by?' Harry asks me.

'Apologising, maybe?'

'If she'll forgive you.' Niall points out.

'She will. She's like that. Of course she'll forgive me.' I say, determinedly.

'You don't know that Zayn. She's just gone through a hard time. Do you really think she'll forgive you?' Hannah asks me, doubtfully. I nod.

'Yeah. I do.'

'Don't count your chickens before they hatch.' Sam says, going into the kitchen.

That's true. Very true.

But Reece will definitely forgive me. She's like that.

Won't she?

Reece's P.O.V:

'We'll be here soon, ladies.' the driver says. We all look out of the window.

The place is much different to the other place where we used to live.

'First dibs on bedroom!' Abi cries.

'And me second!' Nikki says, grinning.

'Me third!' Rizo yells.

'And me fourth!' Chelsea exclaims.

'Me last.' I mutter.

'Actually, girls, I think you'll find there's only one bedroom and you all have to share.' the drivers grins at me.

'Then I get first dibs on bed.' I say.

'Me second!' Abi cries.

'Third!' Nikki shouts.

'Fourth!' Rizo shouts, also.

'And me...oh, last.' Chelsea grins. And we laugh.

The driver stops in front of a big, tall building. It's painted white and it's very modern.

It's a lot like the apartment back in LA, where we stayed last year...

A pang of hurt surges through me and I shake my head, trying to clear it.