Dates and Dancing.

Reece's P.O.V:

There's another knock on the door as I start to explain to JB.

'Come in!' I say.

'Hey Reece,' Mariah smiles at me.

'Mariah! Hi!'

'Ready for some hardcore dance lessons?' she winks at me.

'You bet I am. But first, I've got to tell my driver to pick up my friends.' I pull out my phone again and dial Charlie's number.

'Charlie speaking.'

'Charlie, hey. It's Reece. Could you go pick my friends up now please?'

'Sure. I'm near by now.'

'Thanks Charlie.'

'You're welcome. Have a nice day Reece.'

'I will, you too.'

JB's still waiting for my explanation. I shrug at him apologetically and he nods, understanding.

'So I've brought a CD with some music. Do you like Dark Side, by Kelly Clarkson?' Mariah turns on the radio/speakers/CD player and pops the CD in.

'Yes, I do.' I reply.

'Are you going to watch?' Mariah turns to JB. Funnily enough, she doesn't seem to fazed by him being here.

'Yeah. Can I?' he looks at both of us for approval.

I shrug. 'Okay.'

'Just follow my lead, okay?' Mariah smiles at me as JB finds a place to sit and watch.

'Okay.' I giggle as she starts doing funny moves. Funny, but cool.

'Reece come on!' Mariah laughs, pulling me around.

'Oh god, I can't. I'm dreadful.'

'Yes you can. Follow me.'

I snap out of my laughing fit and start concentrating on doing what she's doing.

It's hard work trying to keep up with Mariah. Very, very hard work.

After about half an hour, we hear voices in the corridor.

'That's probably my friends.' I tell JB and Mariah.

Abi, Nikki, Shyla and Elizabeth burst in through the doors.

'JB!' Abi screams, spotting him.

JB's face lights up and he smiles at her.

'Hello! You must be Abi, right?'

How does he know her name?

'Yeah, I- I'm Abi.' Abi stammers.

'And that's Nikki, Shyla and Elizabeth.' I tell him, but he's not listening.

Ugh. Whatever.

'Abi? JB? Could you go get me a can of Coke, please?' I ask them. 'I'm parched.'

Abi narrows her eyes at me but JB takes her wrist and they both go off.

'Hey guys.' I smile at my friends.

'Abi was so annoying. I feel bad for your driver.' Nikki mumbles, sitting now in a chair.

'Yeah. She didn't stop talking. And when Charlie stopped at a traffic light, she climbed out of the car to look in the Music Shops' window! Charlie started driving off before realizing Abi wasn't in the car.' Shyla recalls, laughing.

'Oh my god.' I face-palm, but I'm laughing.

'She really is something. I feel bad for JB, who's obviously fallen for her.' Elizabeth pipes up.