Beach Party (II).

Hey, for once I'm not apologising for not updating sooner! ;) I'm going to take this chance to say thank you for getting this story/book forty thousand (40,000 lol) reads! Thank you. This means so much to me! And I love reading your comments and I smile every time someone votes or comments on a new chapter. They make my day.

But, some of you are confused. Zayn may or may not have feelings for Sky. All will be revealed later on in the story. I can't really explain it without giving everything away, so I'm going to explain it in the less-give-away way I can, when someone gets confused.

One thing's for sure though, Reece still loves him and.. yeah ;p

You will all see why and everything will be explained in the last chapter or so!! Stop being confused! ;)

So yeah, onward to the chapter!

Reece's P.O.V:

'We're going to go around America soon. We just stopped here to sight-see LA.' Becca says.

'What? So you're moving around America?' Shyla replies.

'Yeah, next week we're leaving LA and going to New York or somewhere else.'

'Oh... Pity, I like you.'

Becca laughs, 'I like you too.'

'Do you like Reece?'

'Yes, she's so nice. Do you?'

'Yeah, she's awesome. I'm so lucky she's my step-sister.'

I smile to myself.

'Ohh, I think she heard you.' Becca whispers and I open my eyes.

'Oh well.' Shyla shrugs.

'You've still got five minutes to sleep you know.' Becca tells me.

'Nah, well... I feel awake now. And I've got pins and needles in my legs.' I yawn and stretch.

'We'll have to wake Zayn up...' Shyla grins mischievously.

'Yeah, go get a bucket of water or something.' I grin back.

'Ohh cool. Let's wake him up by throwing water on him, good idea.' Shyla stands up and runs off, rubbing her hands together like she's planning something bad.

'Do you like your sister?' Becca turns to me.

'Of course. I didn't at the start, really, but she's growing on me.' I smile.

Becca nods and lays down, her sunglasses on her nose.

Ash, Rachel and August come and sit down.

'The sea is lovely, Reece, why don't you come in?' Ash asks.

'I will when he wakes up.' I nod down at Zayn, who's still laying on my legs, snoring softly.

I giggle as he turns over in his sleep.

Then Shyla comes back with a bucket full of water and Taylor beside her.

'Hand me a towel, please.'

Rachel hands me a towel and I cover the top half of my body with it and then peak out of it, to watch Zayn's reaction.

'One...' I whisper.

'Two...' August mutters.

'Three!' Everyone else yells in unison.

The water goes over Zayn's face and he wakes up with a jolt, screaming, 'I'm drowning, I'm drowning! Help! HELP!' He stands up and breathes hard.