The Surprise.

Reece's P.O.V:

The two people turn their heads and look at me as soon as I shut the door with a bang. One of them reaches over and presses a button on the wall and then a thousand lights come on and I squint, barely able to see.

'Hello Reece!' the same person says.

'Uh... hi.' I answer, blinking a few times.

'Come here, come here.' the man beckons to me.  

I walk over, watching my feet and stand next to the man.

'I'll be helping you record a few songs today. And your surprise, as Justin would have told you about is -'

'Ed Sheeran!' I squeal, seeing the ginger headed person standing in front of me. I start flipping out.

'Oh my god, oh my god. Oh my god!'

'Er, yes...' the man looks bewildered.

'Sorry.' I apologise, a bit embarrassed.

'It's fine.' Ed waves it off.

'I'm just very happy to meet you.'

'I am too. I wanted to see what you could do, so I proposed this idea to Amy.'

'What idea?' I'm still a bit confused.

'Me, recording with you.'

I clamp my mouth shut to stop myself from screaming.

'Not happy?' Ed asks, looking downcast.

I swallow my screams, and answer him, 'I'm happy all right. I just don't want to scream in your face.'

He laughs and nods, understanding.

'I'm Angelo.' the man cuts in.

'Nice to meet you.' I say to him.

'So, which song do you want to sing?' Ed asks me, as Angelo starts getting things ready.

'With you? Probably Kiss Me. I love that song.'

'It's one of my favourites too.'

'First, Reece is going to sing another song, on her own.' Angelo's voice rings out.

'Okay. Which song?' I call back.

'Cannonball.'

'By Little Mix?'

'Yes. Do you know it?'

'Yeah.'

I sit down on one of the stools beside Ed and start humming the tune. Then I remember that I've forgotten to do something.

'Damn. I don't have my guitar with me. I left it at my other place.'

'There are guitars here. You can use one of them. Or mine, if you like.' Ed grins at me.

'Can I?' I probably sound like a kid asking if she could like the cookie dough bowl, but I don't care.

'Yes.' he replies, laughing at me.

'Ready?' Angelo pops up in front of us, making me jump.

'Where did he come from?' Ed mutters, staring at the man in front of us.  

Angelo obviously hasn't heard him, because he just keeps looking at me.

'Yes. Get the music ready.' I reply.

He goes over to the DJ booth (As I call it), and plays the song, without words.  

I'm suddenly very nervous. What if I mess up? What will they think?