Lunch With The Girls.

Reece's P.O.V:

''Amy, I'm cancelling all plans you had for me for today. I'm sorry, but I told Hayley.'' I grumble, glancing at the clock. If I don't get off the phone soon, I'll be late for my lunch with Lana, Sam, Hannah and Steph.

''God fine, but you'd better come in tomorrow.'' Amy snaps as me and then hangs up.

I roll my eyes and pocket my phone, looking at Nikki and Abi. ''What are you all going to do?''

Abi glances at Nikki before answering, ''We're going to visit the boys and Shyla's going to go back home. She's not feeling too well. It's probably what you had.''

My heart drops like a stone. ''Send Zayn my love,'' I whisper, making my way to the door. ''Have fun, bye guys.''

I rush out of my home, power-walking down the corridor, down the stairs and out of the building.

I let out a sigh, unable to explain my need to get out and away, trying to flag down a taxi in the process.

Maybe it was the mention of Zayn and seeing the boys I miss so much that made me want to get out of there.

Maybe I was missing Zayn so much, I couldn't even hear his name.

Maybe it was because I'm afraid of them going there and finding something out...

''Miss, I got a taxi for you,'' someone taps on my shoulder.

I turn around and force a smile onto my face, ''Thank you. That's very kind.''

I follow the hotel doorman to the taxi, my mind drifting to Zayn. It's weird that he hasn't called or texted me, or Tweeted or done anything to keep in touch with me like the other boys have done.

I get an uneasy feeling in my stomach as I think of him, of what he's doing...

I shake my head. Maybe I should just forget about this.

Today I'm gonna have a nice day with Lana, Sam, Hannah and Steph. A nice lunch, catching up on all the gossip.

My mind is clear as we drive along, to the restaurant Lana and I had chosen beforehand.

When I climb out of the taxi, I spot a boy standing by the corner, obviously waiting for someone. From my view, it looks like he hasn't had a shave in a couple of weeks but has showered, since the state of his upturned hair is pretty good.

I slow my walk down, peering at the boy, finding him cute.

''Reece! Hey! How are you?'' Lana suddenly appears from the doorway of the restaurant and she throws her arms around me, pulling me towards her and crushing me in a bear hug. She obviously got it off Niall.

''Lana! Hi! I'm good, how are you?'' we're both screaming at each other, as if we're deaf and we haven't seen each other in years, not weeks.

''I'm great!'' she shrills, squeezing my neck.

''You never guess what, my first concert is on Friday!''

Lana screams again. ''No way! Get us tickets! For us and for the boys! Oh my god, this calls for a celebration!''

We're about to enter the restaurant, when I tug her sleeve and say, ''Hey Lana, don't you think this guy looks a bit like – oh.'' I stop speaking when I notice the boy is no-where to be seen.

''Who?''

''There was a boy there...'' I drift off, unsure of how to phrase it.

''Who do you think he looked like?'' Lana raises an eyebrow at me.