🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 1

"they're keeping a cursed object in a place like this?" y/n was in his cat form laying on top of megumi's head

"they're keeping a cursed object in a place like this?" y/n was in his cat form laying on top of megumi's head. "could they be any dumber?"

"can we hurry this up?" y/n whined as he let out a yawn. megumi went up to this box type of storage and opened it. once he opened it there was nothing inside. he let out a panicked gasp and stuffed his head into the box, y/n hit his head against the back wall of the box.

"owwww~ how could you hurt such a cute kitten."

"shut up. just help me look for the cursed object."

"it's not here."

megumi began to look all over the box trying to find the cursed object; he'd even open the box multiple times to see if the object was in there. "i think i want to stay in this box. it's small and cozy and no one would bother me." megumi grabbed y/n by his black tail and threw him out of the box.

"oof." y/n turned back into his human form and jumped onto megumi's back. y/n's deep red eyes looked down at megumi, his (y/n's) heavy eye bags were present. "can i have my game back now...?"

megumi let out a frustrated sigh and took out a nintendo that was in his pocket and gave it to y/n. "there's nothing here." megumi said to gojo on the phone.

"huh?"

"the stevenson screen's empty."

"for real? that's hilarious! maybe it took a nighttime stroll." gojo joked.

"i'll punch you."

"i don't get why you don't?" y/n looked away from his game.

"well, no going home until it's recovered, okay? y/nnnnnn~ how's my favorite kitty doing!!" a scared look took over y/n's face, he was quick to take megumi's phone. "i bought you moc-"

y/n hung up.

"get off my back. this is why my back is beginning to hurt."

"no."

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"ugh. the sun it's killing me! help megumi."

"you're a servamp, you don't die from the sun, idiot."

'what's up with this rugby field?' a blue curse with a bunch of red eyes swam in the field. y/n shivered as he looked at the curse. "please tell me we don't have to fight that curse."

"you're gonna need to stop talking, you're going to attract attention." megumi began walking away from the rugby field, he was now walking up a flight of stairs.

"yeah, yeah, whatever."

'this special-grade cursed object is a serious pain.' megumi was looking down at his phone. 'who could have moved it? where is it now?'