🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 16

y/n rested on gojo's shoulder, gojo had made y/n tag along to meet some kid

y/n rested on gojo's shoulder, gojo had made y/n tag along to meet some kid. "so, your dad is actually from the reputable zen'in sorcerer family. even i think he's just a big loser. he left the family and had you." the kid had dark colored hair, he had a stoic look on his face as he listened to gojo. "you have powers and you can see them, right? i bet you've already manifested your cursed technique too."

"the zen'in family loves sorcerers blessed with quality cursed power! a cursed technique typically manifests between the ages of four and six. a ripe time to sell!" y/n sweat dropped at gojo's words. 'he sounds like a creep...'

"your dad kept you hidden from the zen'in family. his trump card." gojo rubbed his thumb and index finger together. "sucks doesn't it? your dad... i k-" gojo had crouched down. "so what? i don't care where he is or what he's doing." megumi's words shocked both y/n and gojo. "i haven't seen him in years. i don't even remember what he looks like. but i get the gist of what you're talking about. tsumiki's mom hasn't returned in a while either. so that means they're done taking care of us... and are living happily together."

'happily, huh...' y/n's eyes looked off to the side. "are you really a first grader?" gojo asked, for a first grader, megumi sure was mature. "well, if you ever get curious about your dad just ask." gojo had begun to stand up. "i think you might find it interesting. now then, let's get down to business. what do you want to do? do you want to go to the zen'in family?"

"what'll happen to tsumiki? if we go there, will tsumiki be happy? my answer depends on that." gojo's eyes widened, his voice came out harsh. "no. there's absolutely no way. i guarantee that." megumi scowled, gojo enjoyed the reaction and let out a small laugh. "gotcha! i'll take care of things! but you're gonna have to work extra hard. i'm countin' on ya. you better get strong. don't fall behind." gojo closed his eyes for a second or so.

"y/n i know you're not allowed to form a contract with anyone until those geezers approve, but i think you and him would work well together."

"what a drag..."

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

october 19, 2018

"gojo sensei!!" gojo was seated on a couch, it looked like he was asleep. "hey. he's up." yuji called out. "wait a second. that's an expensive chair, isn't it?" y/n was laying on megumi's hair as usual. "you're the one who called us here. please don't go dozing off." gojo lifted up a part of his blindfold, you could see one of his crystal blue eyes.

"what're you smiling about?" gojo had gotten off the chair, nobara and yuji went to try out the chair. "oh, nothing." gojo still had a smile on his face.

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"this way please." iori and the first-years were in the rain, y/n didn't enjoy that his black fur was getting mangled. they had made there way into a basement parking lot.

"gojo had informed you all about the mole, right?" all the first years agreed. "meow..." y/n's eyes pierced into a blank wall. "we think there are two or more people feeding intel to curse users. one has to be highly ranked, even higher than the principals. i can't do anything about that. the other is someone feeding information to that higher-up... today's target..."

"i'd rather die than look for the mole." y/n yawned, y/n's attitude irked megumi. "they're still only under suspicion... so after apprehending the suspect, we need to conduct an interrogation."

"so..." yuji seemed shocked by all this. "it's someone from the kyoto school, right? it has to be since you confided in us from the tokyo branch."

"wow, kugisaki." iori kept her gaze on the ground, she stayed silent for a second, she seemed somber about the whole situation. "the mole is..."

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

they were now in some dark storage room like building. "the real mechamaru muta, is down here we don't suspect him because he's suspicious- we came to that conclusion by process of elimination."

puppet manipulation... its range, thanks to heavenly restriction, reaches the entire nation. "using unregistered puppets that act as moles to steal information would be easy for him."

"really? but it'd draw a lot of attention if you ask me." despite the situation, yuji had a slight smile on his face. "what if the puppet was as small as a fly or mosquito?" iori was standing in front of a door. "here."

"oh yeah. that's possible." cursed energy consumed yuji, he punched the door to break into the room. "um..." yuji had sweat running down his cheek. "he got us."

no one was in the room, there was a beaten up chair in the room, the walls were all crumbled they looked brittle. "so this means..." nobara continued. "it's confirmed. mechamaru's the mole."

sorry about the short chapter, the next one will be longer. shibuya incident is coming up :)

865 words