🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 3

"how are there only three first-years? isn't that too few?" y/n was seated in between megumi and yuji on the railing with a blue popsicle in his paws

"how are there only three first-years? isn't that too few?" y/n was seated in between megumi and yuji on the railing with a blue popsicle in his paws. "well, have you ever met anyone who can see curses before?"

"nope." yuji was also eating a blue popsicle. "that just proves how small a minority jujutsu sorcerers are." yuji kept asking more questions. "also, didn't you say i was the third?"

"their entry was decided a while ago. you know what our school's like. everyone has unique circumstances." megumi explained to yuji.

"wait, why isn't y/n considered a first year?" yuji questioned. "well it's because he's not the same age as us and also because he's a vampire."

"wait, so how old is y/n? he looks around our age."

"i'm not sure how old he is, it's not like he tells me."

"it doesn't really matter anyways..."

"sorry for the wait." gojo had a bag of snacks in one of his hands. "your uniform made it in time, i see." he handed the bag to y/n but due to y/n being in his cat form the bag was way too heavy for him and it made his body move forwards.

megumi quickly grabbed y/n and the bag of snacks. "yeah, it's a perfect fit." yuji pointed at himself. "though it's slightly different from fushiguro's. and it's completely different from the one y/n wears. it has a hood, for one."

"that's because the uniforms can be customized upon request."

"huh? but I never put in any requests." yuji said in a confused tone. "i was the one who put in the custom order." gojo had a smile on his face. "whatever, i guess." yuji shrugged it off.

"be careful. gojo-sensei has a tendency to do things like that." megumi warned. "more importantly, why are we meeting up in harajuku?"

"because it's what she asked for." yuji had walked off to do who knows what. "hey, popcorn! i want some!"

"we're about to go talk to her?" yuji was wearing red glasses that said rook. "this is kinda embarrassing." yuji was holding popcorn and a crêpe.

"so are you." megumi let out a 'tsk' as he looked at yuji. "hey! over here!" gojo called out with a smile.

"damn, what's up with that blindfold?" a woman from behind gojo spoke.