🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 5

megumi let out a gasp

megumi let out a gasp. 'the innate domain's closed off! the special-grade is dead! now we just need itadori to return safely...' but instead of yuji, sukuna showed up.

"sorry, but he's not coming back." sukuna had appeared behind megumi. y/n's eyes were wide as he eyed sukuna's every move. "don't be so frightened. i'm in a great mood right now. let's chat for a bit."

megumi stayed frozen in place. y/n's went back to normal, his red droopy eyes, eyed sukuna's red eyes. "this is what he gets for trying to use me without any kind of pact." megumi's fists were clenched at his side.

"feels like he's having some trouble switching back." sukuna was walking in circles around megumi. "still, though..." sukuna grabs at the shirt/hoodie he was wearing and rips it off.

"it's only a matter of time." megumi's pupils were shaking as he watched sukuna. "so... i thought about what i can do right now." sukuna shoves his hand through his/yuji's chest.

blood was dripping down sukuna's mouth as he laughed, sukuna grabs at his/yuji's heart. "wh-what are you..." generous amounts of blood poured out of sukuna/yuji's chest. sukuna then rips out his/yuji's heart and then proceeds to hold it.

"i'm taking this brat hostage." sukuna had a grin on his face. "hostage?!" y/n shuttered as he watched yuji's heart beating in sukuna's hand. "yeah. i can live without this, but that ain't true for the brat." sukuna throws the heart on the ground.

"switching out with me means he dies. also..." sukuna takes out one of his fingers. "for good measure." he places the finger in his mouth and swallows it.

'sukuna's finger! that special-grade cursed spirit in there must have consumed it!'

"with that, i'm free as a bird. you can be frightened now. i'll kill you." sukuna threatened megumi. "for no particular reason. and i'll take sleepy ash for myself." y/n's eyes widen at the mention of his name.

"our positions are reversed now." megumi said in a quiet tone. megumi got in a stance like he was ready to fight sukuna. y/n jumped down off of megumi head, he landed on the ground on all fours and turned back into his human form.

"you just don't get it. he's... itadori's coming back." y/n was just down on the ground waiting for megumi to make his move. "even if that means he'll die." droplets of water we're falling onto the fury part of his jacket.

"that's just who he is." megumi finish's off. "you give him too much credit. this guys just a little tougher and denser than other humans." sukuna wipes the blood off of his mouth and chin.

"just a moment ago, he was scared out of his, mind, on the verge of death, and prattling on about his regrets and all that nonsense. i know for a fact he doesn't have the guts to kill himself."