🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 2

"wait, really, i'm just fine!" yuji put his hands up in defeat, the black markings on his body disappearing

"wait, really, i'm just fine!" yuji put his hands up in defeat, the black markings on his body disappearing. "more importantly you, y/n, and i are pretty beat up."

"oww." y/n groaned at the pain in his body. "let's go to a hospital." yuji had some blood on his chin. 'i can't tell if the one speaking right now is itadori or the cursed object... damn it! what should i do?!'

"hey um... megumi maybe... you should umm... calm down..." megumi glared back at y/n. "sorry... it's just that your emotions... are all over the place."

black smoke began to form all around them. "what's the situation?" suddenly the black smoke disappeared. "gojo-sensei?! why are you here?" a tall man with a blindfold covering his eyes stood behind megumi.

"hey. i wasn't planning on coming, but man, you're roughed up." gojo then looked at y/n and let out a gasp. "how?! could someone do this to my favorite kitty!!" fear ran across y/n's face as gojo smothered y/n and into a bone-crushing hug.

"let me show the second-years." gojo took out his phone and began to take a bunch of pictures of megumi. "face this way. the higher-ups wouldn't shut up with a special-grade cursed object gone missing. so i stopped by while doing some sightseeing. so, did you find it?"

"um... sorry, but i ate it." yuji raised his hand in the air. "for real?" gojo finally let go of y/n.

"for real."

"it's ok guys... just let my cuteness calm you guys down." y/n had turned back into his cat form and rolled in megumi's hand. megumi rolled his eyes at y/n and continued to ignore him.

gojo walked over to yuji and leaned in to get a better look at his face. "damn, it really did combine with you. that's hilarious. anything off with your body?"

"not particularly."

"can you swap out with sukuna?"

"sukuna?" yuji asked in response. "the curse you ate." "oh... yeah, i think i can do that."

"then give us ten seconds." gojo stretched. "once ten seconds are up, come back to us." "but..." yuji was hesitant.

"don't worry, i'm the strongest. megumi, hold on to this." gojo handed megumi a white bag. "what is it?" y/n jumps inside the bag and finds a bag of chips.

"kikufuku from kikusuian. it's sendai's specialty, and it's super good. i recommend the zunda and cream flavor. and i also bought chips for y/nn~"

'this guy actually went and bought souvenirs! when people were out here dying!' almost as if gojo read his mind he responded. "it's not a souvenir. i'm going to eat it on the bullet train home." black marks began to form on yuji's body.