🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 8

a few days before the event y/n had been acting weird, not like his usual self

a few days before the event y/n had been acting weird, not like his usual self. it all started once he woke up. he was all quiet wouldn't and he wouldn't talk to anyone. not even megumi.

and at night time he wouldn't even turn into his human form, he'd stay in his cat form even as he slept.

now this threw megumi off, y/n would always complain about how sleeping in his cat form was uncomfortable and how it hurt his shoulders.

he wouldn't even sleep in their room, y/n would sleep outside of their room out in the hallway.

"y/n, what's going on? you've rarely talked to me or anyone for that matter, and you haven't been sleeping on the new bed i got." it was hard to see on his face, but megumi was worried.

"it's nothing really..." y/n didn't even look megumi in the eyes. "y-"

"it's nothing, you don't have to worry about me. you shouldn't really worry about a monster like me."

after the conversation y/n was back to himself, well kind of. it seemed more like an act than anything.

kyoto sister school exchange event - group battle 0 -

training was shit for y/n. if he didn't train he'd get hit by maki, and megumi would take away his video games and junk food if he didn't train.

"what. why are you all empty-handed?!" nobara had a pink suitcase rolled behind her, a pink backpack on her back. y/n had a confused look on his face as he eyes nobara.

"what are you doing with all that luggage?" panda asked back. "what do you mean? we're going to kyoto, right?" nobara had sweat run down her cheek.

"for the exchange event with our sister school in kyoto?"

"it's an exchange event with our sister school in kyoto. held in tokyo."

"no way!" nobara yelled, she pulled at her hair. "what did i make all those preparations for, then?!"

"no wonder our conversations have been a bit off lately."

"hey megumi, can i get snacks after this... they've been gone for a few weeks now, i think i deserve them." megumi sweat dropped.

"salmon."

"it's held at the school that won in the previous year." panda gave a brief explanation. "i was totally ready to go sightseeing!" nobara kept on shouting.

"then don't go winning, you idiots!" nobara grabbed at pandas neck. "we weren't in it last year! only yuta participated to make the numbers match up!"

"that was prior to freeing rika." y/n shivered at the name, the name reminds him of the fact rika would constantly try to hold him, but instead she'd squeeze him to death. "apparently, it was an overwhelming win. i didn't see it, though, since it was held in kyoto."