🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 12

"why not just throw it on the ground?" the last couple of hours have been pure hell for y/n, he had to endure maki attacking the ball he was

"why not just throw it on the ground?" the last couple of hours have been pure hell for y/n, he had to endure maki attacking the ball he was. the ball was durable enough to protect him. yet y/n was still stuck inside the ball.

yuji had tried punching it, nobara tried attacking the ball with her nails, but nothing worked. "are you sure he's in there!"

"you can't hear him screaming?"

"no."

"i was told y/n's staying at the school all day, we on the other hand have stuff to do."

y/n was fortunately (in y/n's opinion) not going to have to participate in the baseball game.

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

megumi and gojo were sitting not too far from one another, to the side of megumi. the ball that y/n was in was placed on top of a pillow. "i know exactly what to do!" gojo had a black marker in his hand, and he began to write something on megumi's forehead.

"what are you doing." there was a clear look of annoyance on megumi's face. "you'll see~, now drink this." gojo handed megumi a weird looking drink. he hesitantly drank it, megumi suddenly began to feel woozy and he passed out.

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"the cat and the unicorn." in an unknown voice spoke as megumi entered y/n's mind. it was a male's voice but other than that megumi didn't know who it was. megumi's body was passing through some dark liquid. "were fighting without a crown. the cat beat the unicorn."

"all about the town. some save them no flower. and sent them out of town." the ringing of a bell could be heard, it was the bell that megumi had given y/n.

megumi was standing on some red sand, he was no wearing a black cloak. "a desert?" megumi looked at his surroundings and all he could see was red sand. "y/n." megumi called out.

a concrete structure came out from the ground, sitting on top of it was a cat. the cat had on some clothes along with what looked like a fishing rod.

it's eyes were red outlined by white, it's mouth was stitched up along with its ears, it looked more like a plush than a real cat. a small sack of plants was by the cat's side.

"who are you?" megumi questioned, he's only seen this cat once and it was when y/n began to consume him. it was the day the both met yuji, the day that megumi was unsure of what to do to yuji.

"hey. y/n doesn't want to see you." its voice came out kind of dark. "i don't care whether he wants to see me or not, where is he?" megumi yet again heard the ringing of y/n's bell.

megumi began to walk, he looked as if he was just walking around in circles. "according to calculations, there's no one ahead." the cat plush held up a blank piece of paper, a pencil in its other hand.