🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 7

y/n's black lengthy tail was wrapped around megumi's neck, y/n was snuggled into megumi's high-collar jacket

y/n's black lengthy tail was wrapped around megumi's neck, y/n was snuggled into megumi's high-collar jacket. "couldn't they put in a few more vending machines?" nobara bent down to grab her drink from the vending machine.

"they can't. there are only so many workers who can come in here." all three of them, technically two, went to grab a couple of drinks.

"huh? where are the first-years?" one of panda's hands was pressed against his forehead "on errands." maki's staff rested on her shoulder while one of her hands held onto the staff.

"bonito flakes."

"will they be okay?" panda had a yellow band around one of his arms, i heart panda was written across it, the heart and panda were drawn.

"salmon."

"they're not three years old. they can handle an errand run." maki kept her eyes forward as all three of them walked. "no, that's not what i mean." panda clarifies.

"it's today, right? the day kyoto's principal comes." maki turns her head to glance at panda, toge's eyes shift over toward panda.

"to go over the exchange event."

"tuna."

"satoru's fighting with the higher-ups because they arranged for the first-years to get dispatched on that special-grade case, right? and the principal of kyoto is one of those higher-ups, isn't he? so if they run into each other..." maki then decided to speak up.

"the first-year they were targeting, itadori, is dead. i doubt he has any plans to do anything about the other two. besides, the old man from kyoto won't cause a scene in broad daylight."

"salmon."

"an instructor might have his position to worry about, but that's not the case for the students." panda pointed out. "are you saying mai is coming?" maki turned over to look at panda, once again.

"it's just a guess. students aren't necessary for a meeting. but still..." panda looked up at the sky.

in front of megumi and nobara stood a girl that looked quite a bit similar to maki, except her hair was shorter, next to her stood a buff and tall guy.

"they love harassing us, right?" panda said. "both todo and mai."

todo had a scar that ran down one of his eyes. todo had a scowl on his face as he started at both the first-years. mai on the other hand had a smile on her face.