🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 21

A person came out from the opening Megumi had created

A person came out from the opening Megumi had created. 'Who is this..?!' Y/n moved to stand close to Megumi. 'A human jujutsu sorcerer?! They weren't trying to escape were they trying to let another sorcerer in?!' Dagon was still running over to them. Toji grabs playful cloud from Maki. 'He's so fast! And he was in midair just now! And that's not all... what's with... his strength?!' Toji easily yanked playful cloud from Maki's hands, his strength sent her sliding back.

'I didn't sense any cursed energy! Did I just lose in a battle of strength? Me?!' Maki stood by shocked. "Fushiguro." Nanami calls out to Megumi. "No good. The hole's closed. And it knows our plan now too. I doubt it'll let us open another one that easily." Megumi was sweating, his nose was bleeding. Noabito shivered as soon as he saw the man's face. "...! Toji?!"

Granny Ogami's Seance technique doesn't end with her death. But it's not supposed to last forever. It was supposed to end when the cursed energy of her grandchild ran out. However... from that start, her grandchild's soul, which had already been overwritten by Toji Zenin's physical body, did not possess cursed energy. In addition, that body... did not consume cursed energy. Therefore, the event that should have brought about that technique's end never came to pass. Multiple irregular circumstances allowed the cursed technique to run rampant. Toji Zen'in would fight instinctually until the vessel broke. He had become... a puppet of carnage! Baring his fangs... at the strongest around!

'What is this guy...? He has no cursed energy?' Dagon got ready to attack. "A waste of time." An eel came out from Dagon's stomach area, Toji pierced through the eel's head. Toji was able to cut at Dagon's head the strike sent Dagon sliding back. 'What? What is this power?!' Dagon sent four sharp-fanged fish at Toji.

Toji had a grin on his face throughout all this, he was able to casually run on water. Toji cut up at any sea creature that Dagon sent his way. 'He's running on water like it's normal! I still don't sense any cursed energy!! But still... he keeps getting faster!' Dagon sent huge insects at Toji. 'These are the hardest and most powerful shikigami yet!'

Toji easily sent one of the insects flying way back.

Playful Cloud is the only special grade cursed tool not imbued with a cursed technique. Pure and solid power. For this reason, its strength... depends on that of the wielder.

Maki stared at Toji shocked. "Hey, geezer. Who the hell is that?" Maki asked Noabito. "Hmph... a ghost." Y/n stood by Megumi, nervous sweat running down him. "Fushiguro, are you good for a little longer?" Everyone's attention was on Toji. "Yes..."

"My apologies. We're going to have to bet on him."

"I don't want to get on that guy's bad side." Y/n rubbed at his nape nervously. "You can heal." Megumi points out. "Doesn't mean it's not painful."

Toji rubs both ends of playful cloud against each other. It let out a loud screeching sound. Y/n's hands went to cover Megumi's ears, Y/n winced at the sound.