🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 20

"Huh? The curtain that went out was the one that doesn't let sorcerers enter, right? But we broke all three, including the one Ino broke

"Huh? The curtain that went out was the one that doesn't let sorcerers enter, right? But we broke all three, including the one Ino broke." Y/n was back in his cat form resting on Megumi's head. "Then they either used all three for one curtain or two of them were dummies. Anyways, sorcerers can now move freely in Shibuya. I had some questions for this geezer, but he's not waking up anytime soon. We need to meet up with Ino..." Y/n looks over at the old man. "Maybe he's dead..." Megumi's gaze moved up, he could see Ino falling from the building. "Ino!!" Megumi yells out, Yuji has sweat running down his face.

Megumi summons nue, nue caught Ino. Ino rolls off nue and Yuji catches Ino before he hits the ground. Ino's face looked all beat up. "How is he?!" Megumi and Y/n inspect Ino's body. "Can't say he's okay... but he's not dead." Yuji has an angry look on his face. "I'm gonna go get some payback." Yuji's vein was protruding. "Itadori! I get it but calm down. Think about our priority!"

"Gojo-sensei..." Yuji scowled. "The curtain's gone. And those guys up there might have already fled. We have to get Ino outta here." Yuji lets out a breath. "I'll leave Ino to the both of you. I'm heading to the station." Y/n lets out a sigh. "Why don't I just go alone, Yuji shouldn't go alone..." Megumi glared at y/n. "No. We'll both take Ino to Shoko." Y/n shrugged. "If you say so, good luck Yuji." before Megumi could say anything Yuji said it for him. "'If you die, I'll kill you!' Right?" Yuji gave Megumi his usual smile, Megumi frowns. "No worries, dude! I've got Mechamaru with me!!"

Y/n goes and picks up Ino. "Don't you forget it. I'll see you later."

Megumi summons nue. "Place him on nue."

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Domain expansion... Chimera shadow garden!! Maki!" Megumi used his domain expansion to break into Dagon's domain. Playful cloud comes up from the ground beside Maki. "Megumi! You know, you're really... such a cocky brat!" Maki grins as blood runs down her mouth.

'There! That octopus... is the master of this domain!' What looked like a tornado of black goo formed, Megumi stood on top of it, coming out from the tornado of black where Megumi's toads. "How foolish." Dagon raises his towards Megumi, but before he could do anything Maki came up from behind him. She struck him with playful cloud, Dagon raised his hand to block the attack. The strike took a chunk out of his wrist. Maki whacked him, and Dagon was sent sliding into the body of water in his domain. 'Death swarm... the guaranteed hit... for this domain is gone!' Megumi was struggling to keep his domain.

'That boy has expanded his own domain! Right now, it's as if he and I are locked in a domain tug-of-war! To restore my domain's guaranteed hit, I have to crush his domain!' Eels came out from Dagon's stomach. "Easy."  They were sent towards Megumi who was struggling. Both Y/n and Nanami cut the eels in half. "Nanami!!" Megumi called out.

"What about the other two?" Y/n was busy licking off any curse blood on his claws. "Ino had to withdraw, and Itadori is on his own." Both Y/n and Nanami were close by to protect Megumi. "We'll protect you... please focus on your domain." Both Maki and Naobito were taking on Dagon. 'He... withstood death swarm for about a minute?!' Naobito went to punch Dagon, but Dagon ducked. 'The mustache too!' Maki went to hit Dagon with playful cloud, but before he could get hit Dagon summoned two eels from his stomach. The eels went towards Maki and Noabito.

Maki was able to block with playful cloud Naobito used his technique to block the attack. "All that for a 71-year-old arm... it's gonna cost ya!"

"I'd rather die than do this... there never-ending." Sea creatures kept coming at Y/n and Nanami. 'If things continue like this, we might be able to win. That's if this continues! Fushiguro's... at his limit!' Megumi had blood running down his face along with sweat. Y/n kept slashing at any incoming attacks.

"Nana...mi! That octopus thinks we're in the midst of a domain battle. But I have a different objective in mind. I'm going to open... a hole in the domain's barriers! The hole we came through is already closed. Exiting is much harder than entering. But I can open a hole big enough for one person to go through for a few seconds... The octopus isn't Gojo sensei. It most likely can't use domain expansion multiple times in one day. If we escape the domain, we can win. The barrier's edge is right below me. I know because I touched it when I came through... I'm ready anytime! All four of you, please jump through at once!"

"I hope you don't plan on staying behind..." Nanami glances back at Megumi. "Dummy, I'm not leaving you..." Y/n sighs. "Even if I risk my life... I don't plan on throwing it away!" Megumi has a fiery look in his eyes. "You two! Assemble!" Nanami calls out for Maki and Noabito. 'Since they were up against a foe that understands human speech... he conveyed his intent in a roundabout way. They would put their trust in the grade 1 sorcerer's words.' Maki and Noabito's eyes widen, and they ran.

'Escaping the domain, an option that was believed to no longer be possible... had once again into play.' Dagon stood still as he gathered his thoughts. 'Are they protecting the boy...? But that makes it easier for me to get them all at-' Dagon suddenly went after them.

'It's figured it out?! But it's too late!!' The other two were close by. "To fushiguro!" Nanami yelled out, Megumi opened up a hole in Dagon's domain. As Maki and Naobito neared the other three, all their eyes widen as they noticed a pair of hands coming through the hole Megumi made.

'Those who inherited the curse of the Zen'in family... the one who couldn't fully leave behind that curse... They would bear witness... To the naked flesh of the one who set himself free. To the one who left it all behind! And his overwhelming intensity!!

An- had to leave it off at that cliffhanger :)

1085 words