🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 9

kyoto sister school exchange event - group battle 1 -

y/n rested on top of megumi's head as he waited for the event to start. "how bothersome..." y/n yawned. "we're starting in one minute. now, let's hear a few words of well-appreciated encouragement from iori utahime-sensei." gojo announced for everyone to hear.

"um, some degree of injury will be unavoidable, but, um.. now and then, help each other out... or something..." the students just stood there as they listened to the announcements. "time's up."

"hey! gojo, you little..." iori was cut off. "now, let the sister school exchange event... begin!" the students ran off to do their thing.

y/n's paws gripped tightly onto megumi's hair so as to not fly off. "respect your seniors!" the sound of iroi's yelling came from the megaphones. "ichiro?!" yuji turned to megumi.

"so stupid." nobara grumbled. both the groups could be seen running through the forest. "where do you think the cursed spirit boss is?" panda and maki were running beside yuji.

"it was probably unleashed halfway between both schools, but it's not just going to sit still." all three of them were holding a conversation as they ran. "at the time we agreed upon, we'll split up into the megumi squad and the panda squad for scouting. we'll be counting on you after that, yuji."

"yeah!" yuji saluted. megumi had summoned one of his divine dogs, it was running in front of panda, maki, and yuji.

"where are you going?" a red spider curse asked. "that's a small fry." maki went to use her staff on the curse. the black divine dog let out a growl.

"senpai, stop!" megumi yelled out. todo swiftly punched the red spider. "great! you're all here!" a crazed grin was present on todo's.

everyone else was in a fighting stance, minus y/n. "come at me all together!"

"maybe we can just do this another day..." y/n muttered, sweat dripping down his cheek. yuji was the first to run into action, he ran at todo, he was quick to knee todo in the face. everyone else scattered.

"scatter!" maki yelled out. y/n, megumi, and maki stuck together. "todo was alone." megumi pointed out. "we were right to swap yuji into that role."

inumaki, nobara, and panda those three were all running together

y/n was gripping onto megumi's hair for dear life, his paws were the only thing on megumi the rest of his body up in the air.

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

before the exchange event started

"todo will absolutely be out to crush us straight away. mai might follow behind him to come after me, too. todo's a monster." y/n had flashbacks to when todo shoved megumi through a building. y/n shivered.