🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 14

they were inside some sort of cave

they were inside some sort of cave. there were some weird pillar like structures that came up from the ground, yuji was fighting some new curse that came out of nowhere, the curse kept firing blood at yuji. yuji's high agility helped him block any incoming attacks.

nobara was fighting curses that came out from the ground, she was using her straw doll technique. once she finished one off a lot more would come out.

megumi was using his black sword to cut down the curses that came out from the ground. megumi hand forced y/n to fight, he grew black like claws and he swiftly cut down the curses. "i'd rather die than fight these things..." y/n cut down a curse that was coming up from behind.

"how many of them are there?" more and more of these small curses would keep coming out of the ground. "we should just keep going like it's whack-a-mole, huh?" nobara walked over to y/n and megumi. "they never stop coming." y/n licked off some of the purple goop that was left on his claws. "yeah." megumi cringed as he watched y/n lick his claws. "yuck..." y/n stuck out his tongue at the taste. "keep exorcising them for me. we'll crush every last one of them."

"you guys can do that, i'm tired already." y/n went to lay on the ground, megumi grabbed the back of y/n's hood. "now's not a time to be sleeping." y/n let out a groan, he slowly walked over to one curse that was coming up from the ground.

nobara was grabbed from some black goop she was being pulled out of the curses territory. both megumi and y/n went to go and grab nobara. "i'll be fine." nobara informed both of them. "you whack the mole." most of nobara's body was gone by now. "damn it!"

"nothing we can do now, megumi." y/n now stood beside megumi, he placed a hand on megumi's shoulder. "she gets sucked away so often!" the curse that yuji was fighting ran to the black portal thing, yuji followed after the curse. "it fled?! should i let it go?"

"chase after it!" megumi calls out, megumi's exclaim causes y/n to flinch. "kugisaki and that thing both went outside the barrier! she might be battling against something more troublesome than we expected! in contrast, things are far easier here than anticipated!" megumi glanced at y/n then turned back to look back at yuji. "we can handle things in here! prioritize kugisaki! go after it!"

yuji stuck his hand into the goop. "if things get bad in here, then both of you come out." megumi waved off yuji.

megumi and y/n kept taking down the mole curses, they were low level, so they were easy to handle, there were just too many of them. y/n would cut down the moles that appeared behind megumi, it made finishing them off slightly easier.

megumi was on the last mole not too long after. "your sneak attack's too simple." he cut the final one. "was that all of them?" y/n called out, he was walking in megumi's direction. "i told you, it's too simple." a mole had popped up from behind megumi, they had stopped appearing on y/n's side so he thought they were all gone.