🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 6

y/n was currently being spun in the air by panda

y/n was currently being spun in the air by panda. "what a pain..." y/n's black fur was flying all over the place. nobara had sweat running down her face as she ran around the field.

"you're late, megumi."

"kelp." panda had let go of y/n's hind legs (more like paws), he fell face first on the ground. "the point of the training is for you to land on your feet, not just let yourself fall face first." y/n covered his crimson eyes with his paws.

panda began to chase after nobara, but he finally decided to leave y/n alone. "what happened between you and y/n?" megumi lowered his gaze towards the ground.

"nothing really, i'll talk to him about it later." megumi zipped up his jacket. y/n stretched out his limbs, and let out a whine. "everything is so sore..."

"zen'in-senpai... what kinds of people do you want to save as a jujutsu sorcerer?" megumi didn't even look maki in the eyes.

"huh? it's not like i care if my actions save anyone." megumi looked the other way at maki's answer. "i shouldn't have asked."

"what?!" maki yelled out, an angry look on her face. "fushiguro!"

"quit asking interview prep questions!" nobara yelled as she was being swung in the air by panda. "switch with me! i'm sick of these school uniforms! let me go buy some cute tracksuits!"

"here we go!" nobara ended up landing on top of y/n. "i think i'm dying..." y/n gasped out. "what are those two doing?"

"falling practice."

"meow."

"mustard leaf."

"you're both weak in close quarters, after all." panda pointed out. "y/n only did it once before giving up." panda looked over at y/n who was currently being crushed by nobara's body weight.

"please get off... i'll do... anything. i'm too cute to die!"

"so first..." maki spun her staff around and challenged megumi. "land a blow on us. we'll talk after that."

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

suddenly while practicing megumi's gaze hardened. "what's the matter?" panda was spinning nobara around by her ankles yet again. this time y/n laid on top of toge's head, as he (toge) was on catching duty in case nobara couldn't land properly.

"i just got really irritated."

"huh?" panda let go of nobara. y/n jumped off of toge and tried to catch her, even though he was still in his car form. "salmon roe." it ended with nobara yet again landing on y/n.