🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 10

a loud explosion came from one of the school buildings

a loud explosion came from one of the school buildings. both y/n and megumi were being shot at by arrows, as megumi ran he was able to dodge the arrows. he still had his wooden tonfas in his hands. three arrows were following after him.

two arrows were inches away from megumi's face, one of the arrows grazed y/n's fur, spurts of black fur came off from the top of y/n's head. y/n had sweat drip down his face, his paw came up to touch where he narrowly got hit.

"aaaah... i almost died!" megumi jumped on some beam to dodge the arrows. "quit being dramatic." "i'm not being dramatic, i almost got hit!!" y/n yelled out.

the arrows came back and the chase began once again. "geez, i'd rather die than get chased by these arrows again." y/n groaned, megumi let out a scoff. "i'm doing most of the work, you haven't done anything so far."

'are they really arguing right now?'

"i've done a lot! i've had to deal with almost getting my head blown off! and i've helped you stay calm, you owe me after this."

"i don't owe you anything!" megumi was still dodging the incoming arrows. megumi jumped down a flight of stairs as the arrows chased after him. megumi used his wooden tonfas to hit the arrows.

a couple arrows came in from behind. before they could hit either y/n or megumi, purple tongues caught the arrows, they came from megumi's frogs with wings.

one of the frogs gave a gentle lick to y/n's head. "yuck, they always do that, it's disgusting." y/n sighed, he rubbed at the spot. "there was blood on those."

'there's a bit of blood on the arrowhead. kamo-san's technique must be why their paths can ignore physics.' kamo was at the top of the staircase. "you can call more than one type of shikigami at a time, right?" megumi got into a fighting stance.

"can't say i appreciate you holding out on me, you haven't used y/n either." kamo was getting his bow ready. 'my demon dog's busy with their task. y/n can't turn into a human unless i give him a bit of blood i can't exactly deal with an injury on my arm right now. i'd tell him to drink from my neck, but i know he won't.'

"i'll have you know that i'd rather die than fight you."

"what about you? you're on your last arrow, aren't you?" and y/n was ignored. "no one's helping you if you pass out from anemia."

'blood manipulation: a technique that manipulates one's blood and objects imbued with it, fitting for one of the three major clans and their love of bloodlines.' it looked as if kamo had a slight smile on his face. "don't worry about that. these are all arrows i prepared ahead of time."

'ten shadows technique: one of the zen'in clan's hereditary techniques. it creates ten types of shikigami using shadows as its medium. if only maki or mai had inherited that technique... he also has sleepy ash, the oldest and strongest servamp.'