🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 19

Yuji delivered a punch to the man's stomach, Y/n, Megumi, and divine dog: totality, are all fighting the man

Yuji delivered a punch to the man's stomach, Y/n, Megumi, and divine dog: totality, are all fighting the man. The divine dog was able to scratch the man's face, it gave the other three a chance to strike. "What a drag, this old man won't go down..." Y/n mutters under his breath.

'To be honest fighting the enemy... isn't the hard part. It's trying to work together with him.' Both Megumi and Yuji throw punches at the man, Y/n uses his claws to nip the man's skin. "Hmph..." The man had no injuries whatsoever. Yuji's eyes widen, Y/n's eyes widen when he notices the man take something out from his clothes. "Megumi!" Y/n grabs the back of Megumi's shirt and pulls him back.

The man had pulled out a knife, the only one injured was Yuji, his stomach had gotten slashed. Megumi summons his toad when Y/n pulls him by the back of his shirt. As they all back up from the old man the toad wraps its tongue around the man's waist. The toad slings the man to the bridge above them. "Itadori!" Megumi makes his way to Yuji. "No worries! It's just a scratch!!" Yuji has a frown on his face. "Can't I just team up with Shoko..." Megumi groans and rolls his eyes.

"You would be no use to her." Y/n slumps. "So full of energy. Futures full of much promise. Definitely worth killing." The old man jumped down, despite being thrown through the bridge. The old man wasn't injured. "Divine dog's claws can damage even a special grade. And Y/n's claws can cut through about anything." Sweat ran down Megumi's face, Y/n looked a bit annoyed. "I hit him with all I got too." Y/n sighs. "Stupid old man... making me work more."

'Then why... is he not hurt?!' The man had a shit eating grin on his face. "I thought we weren't wasting any time." Yuji says nothing. "Can we quit... why not leave this fight to someone else..." Ignored.

They all went to attack the man, he would dodge them. And when he was hit he'd remain unhurt. Megumi used his sword to block an incoming attack from the man. 'Dammit! I'm always in the prime of my life!! Until the day I die... I will trample on the weak!!' The man grinned. "Seriously, what's with this guy?! He's more than just tough!" Megumi had a frown present on his face. None of their attacks were working. 'It has to be related to his cursed technique. Damage nullification? No...' A sudden idea popped in Megumi's head.

"Hey! Satoru Gojo is in Shibuya!! You better leave the curtain behind and run!" Megumi yelled out, the old man didn't buy it. "Keh heh heh... What a lousy bluff. "Gojo has been sealed!" You guys were the ones who yelled that out for the world to hear. Why do you think we curse users are here? If Gojo was fine, we'd be sleeping at home." Megumi's face remained stoic. 'I knew it. He can't defeat Gojo sensei.' Y/n and Yuji look over at Megumi. "You're not a good liar. Fushiguro."

"Your face gave it all away." Y/n said bluntly. 'So, his cursed technique can't be something crazy like damage nullification.' He was ignoring both Y/n and Yuji. "No worries! I said, no worries!" Megumi got fed up. "Shut up."