🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 17

record of the incident on october 31, 2018 at 7:00 pm

a curtain with 400-meter radius was cast with the tokyo branch of the tokyo department store at its center.

"it's a curtain that traps only civilians. civilians can only enter as for the windows, that depends on the person. jujutsu sorcerers and assistant managers can come and go as they please." ijichi had sweat running down his face. "any reception."

"blocked."

"all communication will have to be done outside the curtain... or through us managers." y/n found this entire situation bothersome. "sounds like quite the pain." y/n and megumi were grouped up with two other people. "fushiguro! fushiguro!"

kento nanami (grade 1 sorcerer)

takuma ino (grade 2 sorcerer currently being assessed for promotion)

megumi fushiguro (grade 2 sorcerer currently being assessed for promotion)

sleepy ash/ y/n (here for emotional support, y/n's words not mine)

these four were the nanami team, not that y/n wanted to do much to begin with. megumi looked rather annoyed as takuma called out to him. "curtains... the conditions that can be used to increase or decrease the barriers effectiveness... are usually only things related to cursed energy, so, basically humans, cursed spirits and cursed objects." y/n looked shell shocked from all the information.

"therefore, the reception being blocked is a secondary effect curtain. but the curtain can't actually black or allow reception." takuma looked proud of himself as he explained all this. "ino. he's an excellent student, stop trying to show off just because you're older." nanami ignored takuma's next comment. "what do you mean by that, nanami?!"

"and... where is gojo?"

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"no one's here?! at a busy intersection in front of the station?! on halloween night?!"

meanwhile... shibuya mark city
restaurant avenue entrance
(outside the curtain)

"looks like something bad went down. everyone is spread out near the curtain's perimeter and they're all begging for the same thing... 'bring satoru gojo.'" nitta had sweat running down her face.

"hmph! there's no way a non-sorcerer would know him. they were sold to say it. we can't break the curtain?"

naobito zen'in (supreme grade 1 sorcerer)

maki zen'in (grade 4 sorcerer, currently being assessed for promotion)

nobara kugisaki (grade 3 sorcerer, currently being assessed for promotion)