🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 18

9:22 pm Shibuya

9:22 pm Shibuya

"So, our orders are to end our standby and attack. This delay can't be helped, since we can only react after an incident occurs. what's most concerning though..." Takuma went to say something. "The abr-" he was cut off by Megumi. "The abrupt appearance of a curtain prohibiting sorcerers from entering as soon as Gojo ran in." Y/n ran his paws through his face. "I'd rather just die than do all this work..."

"It's been some time since Gojo sensei arrived. So why now?" Megumi asked. "Either something happened... or it was done at a specified time as part of a strategic plan. What we can say for sure... is that they wouldn't move without a plan. I'll head for the enemy responsible for the curtains. You three do your best to rescue the civilians." Y/n let out an annoyed sigh. "Guess I have to help now..." Megumi rolled up his sleeve, Y/n's sharp fangs pierced through Megumi's skin drawing blood. Y/n's figure was slouched as he stood next to Megumi, his hands resided in his pockets. Y/n had bits of sweat running down his face as he rubbed his nape.

"Na! Na! Miiiiin!!!" Yuji's loud shout caught the attention of Megumi's group, Y/n, Megumi, and Takuma turned to glance at Nanami. "Nanamin, are you theeere?! Gojo sensei... has been sealed?!" Yuji's words shocked Megumi's team. "Sealed?!" Megumi's eyes were wide in shock, sweat dribbled down his cheek, Y/n as well was shocked, but he barely showed it, his eyes just looked over at Megumi. "You three... change of plans. We must join Itadori at once. If he's really been sealed... it's all over. For all humans in this country."

"Nanamiiiiin! Na-na-min!! Na-na-min!!" Yuji continued to shout. "Hey. Hey, dude." Megumi called out from behind Yuji, it seemed that Yuji didn't notice them as he continued to shout. "Nanana-nanana-min!!" Megumi gave Yuji a whack to the back of his head. "Fushiguro! Nanamin! And... who?!" Yuji looked at Takuma. "So "Nanamin" was really Nanami..."

All five of them moved spots so that they could talk properly. "Geto did it?" Nanami asked. "Technically, someone acting as Geto. Shibuya station is in pandemonium right now. From the special grades and cursed spirits they brought along... to the curse users supporting Geto... and transfigured humans and civilians." Mechamaru explained. "Then attacking from the nearby stations does indeed make sense. But in order for that to work, we must lift the curtain first." Mechamaru was attached to Yuji's ear. "This is an emergency. We'll have to multi-task." Nanami glanced over to Y/n, Megumi, and Yuji. They were talking about something. "There are several things only a grade 1 sorcerer like me can request. I'll head outside and take care of it with Ijichi. In the meantime, I'd like for you four to do something about the curtains that's prohibiting sorcerers from entering. Ino." Takuma jumped down from where he was sitting.

"Kusakabe and supreme grade sorcerer Zen'in should be inside the curtain as well. If you meet up with them, please explain the situation and ask for their help. Itadori's yelling might have already reached them though." despite the situations they seemed calm right now. "Got it!!" Takuma had a serious look on his face. "Also... I'm leaving these three in your care."