🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 13

"kanada taichi in morioka, in june

"kanada taichi in morioka, in june. shimada osamu in yokohama, in august. yamato hitoshi in nagoya, in september. these three died in similar circumstances. they were stabbed to death by a cursed spirit at the entrances to their apartments, and all of them had filed the same complaint with the property managers several weeks before dying." the person driving the car was nitta, y/n was laid on top of megumi's head like usual. he was finally out of the black ball.

"they claimed their auto-locking doors were left wide open. none of the other residents have any idea what could have happened." megumi had an ipad in his hand, y/n, yuji, and nobara looked to see what was on the ipad. "none of the dates or locations match, though." megumi spoke up, he would occasionally glance up at y/n, y/n would slowly blink back at him.

"could the same cursed spirit have killed them all?" yuji looked up to face nitta. all four of them were sitting in the backseats. "hey, could the cursed spirit be responsible for the doors? do sensors like those pick up cursed spirits? they don't show up on cameras and stuff, right?"

"apparently, the cursed spirit made the door operators go crazy, not the sensors." nitta slightly glanced back at yuji through the mirror. "oh... operators?" y/n let's out a slight yawn. "and as for whether or not the same custer spirit was behind this... well, we couldn't be certain from just the residuals. after all, a lot of time had already passed. so we tried to track down any connections between the three. we found that all three attended the same middle school for two years."

"meaning all three received the same curse, and it activated after time passed?" nobara's thumb and index finger pressed on her chin. yuji looked astonished with nobara's words. "precisely. that's highly likely. so we're going to that middle school now to question someone the three victims all knew, and i want you three to see what you can find as sorcerers." megumi was looking at the victim's profiles.

"way to go, kugisaki!" yuji leaned into megumi's personal space to complement nobara. "heh. what'd you expect?" the complement gets to her head, nobara slightly flips her hair. "megumi..." y/n calls out, his attention turns to y/n. "hmm."

"your hair is pokey." y/n complained, a few of megumi's veins protruded, he harshly yanks y/n off his head and places him on his lap. "better?" there was a clear annoyed look on his face. "i guess..." there was a swift sway to y/n's tail, megumi could feel vibrations on his lap, they were from y/n's slight purring.

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

the loud chimes of a bell could be heard as they got out of the car. "a funeral?" y/n was being carried in megumi's palm because according to y/n 'megumi's hair is too pokey and it was stabbing his stomach.'

"is this the home of that acquaintance?" nobara watched as people walked into the building where the funeral was being held. "yes, it is..."