🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 11

they did as told, the roots struck the ground copious amounts of dust consumed the air

inumaki, megumi, and kamo we're running away from the incoming roots that we're after them. y/n made sure to get a good grip on megumi's hair. "geez, i didn't think trees could get that angry. panda must've eaten some bamboo or something." megumi had the gull to reach up and smack y/n. "animal abuse!" y/n called out.

the door that they were running to was destroyed by roots that easily forced their way through. their path was now officially blocked. "why is there a cursed spirit at jujutsu high?" kamo asked. "hell if we knew." y/n made a face. "let's just find gojo he can beat that thing, fighting that thing would be bothersome." y/n's presence was ignored.

"who does this veil belong to?"

"probably the curse user working with that cursed spirit." megumi guessed, inumaki let out a pained cough. "do you know something?"

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"these are unregistered special-grade cursed spirits." gojo held up a drawing of two cursed spirits. "and it looks like they're working with a human, too."

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"i think it's the special-grade cursed spirit that attacked gojo-sensei before. its appearance matches the report. i can tell, even from that guy's drawing." inumaki faced megumi. "tuna with mayo." inumaki made a sign with his hand.

"you're right. let's contact gojo-sensei.." megumi was already on his phone. "hold on. you can understand what he's saying?"

"you get used to it."

"that doesn't matter right now. our opponent might use a domain. maintain our distance and retreat to gojo-sensei-" megumi was caught off by the curse appearing in front of them. it punched megumi's and phone and well the phone broke.

"don't move!" inumaki called out. kamo used the time that the curse was frozen to attack. 'blood manipulation: slicing exorcism!' the attack did no real damage.

'no damage?!'

megumi also summoned his nue electricity surged throughout its body. it struck the curse with a strong force, though the curse was able to get rid of it. megumi tried to use a sword on the curse, but no damage was ever inflicted on the curse. 'it's really tough.'

'that sword... where has he been hiding it?"

"stop it, foolish children." the curse spoke. 'what is this?' megumi rubbed at his head. "it felt like it spoke to me..."

'i can't tell what it's saying by the sound, but i can understand its meaning? this feels creepy.'

"i merely wish to protect this planet, that's all." the curse placed a hand on its covered arm. "it's a curse spouting nonsense! don't listen!"