1.) I Don't Know

Kaminari was sitting in class talking with his friends Sero, Kirishima, and Bakugo waiting for class to start when Jirou came up to Kaminari with her charger and phone. "Hey, Stun Gun, can you charge my phone? I forgot to charge it last night." Jirou said. "Oh, uh, sure!" Kaminari took the charger and plugged Jirou's phone in. He put the end of the charger into his mouth. Jirou laughed as she walked away to her seat. "Does that ever get annoying?" Sero asked. "What do you mean?" Kaminari gave Sero a stupid look of confusion. "I mean everyone always asking to use you for something with their phone and whatnot." Sero explained. Kaminari didn't know how to respond. He looked to his friends Kirishima and Bakugo and then back to Sero who still waited for an answer. "I mean, kinda, but I don't mind." Kaminari spoke trying not to drop the charger from his mouth.

"Personally, I wouldn't let these imbeciles use me!" Bakugo shouted whilst rolling his eyes. Uraraka glared at him from across the room. Finally, Aizawa entered the room. "Test time. Hopefully you all studied. Clear your desk. No talking." Kaminari's eyes shot wide open. "We had a test?!" Kaminari whisper yelled to his friends. "Uh, yeah. How do you not know this, we've been studying for this test like the whole week, man!" Kirishima exclaimed. "If you fail that's on you. You just threw our whole damn studying session out the window!" Bakugo shouted in anger. "Quiet." Aizawa ordered as he placed the test onto Bakugo's desk. Kaminari didn't remember studying with his friends this week at all. Maybe he wasn't getting enough sleep these past few days. He has been working harder and getting less sleep, he sighed. He took Jirou's phone charger from his mouth and gave the charger and phone back to her.

He then began the test. As he looked through all the questions he realized he didn't know any of the answers. He started to panic and then black. There was nothing. Once he came back the bell rang. Kaminari looked to the bell then back at his paper. Nothing was done. Kaminari looked around at everyone starting to leave and then looked back down at his blank paper. This had been happening a lot lately. Kaminari would black out or just not remember anything that he'd done or didn't do. As one could see this was very... Inconvenient. Kaminari could feel tears forming in his eyes. He was so embarrassed and mortified. His test grade would be a zero! It was a new quarter after all. "Oh no no no no..." Kaminari whined. Aizawa started to walk towards Kaminari seeking the test paper for collecting. "You took longer than... Usual." Aizawa peered down to see an empty paper. "You've done nothing." Aizawa said seemingly angry. He then looked at Kaminari's face and his angry expression turned to one of pity. Kaminari was trying so hard not to cry. 'This is soooo embarrassing, I need to find a way to get out of here or an excuse. Anything!!!' Kaminari thought.

Aizawa took in a deep breath. "You can make up the test tomorrow during lunch. Don't make me regret it, don't miss it." Aizawa said. Kaminari quickly nodded. "Thank you so much!" He then ran out the door to the lunch room. He scanned the room for his friends and once he saw them he ran over. "Hey, where were you?" Sero asked. "Did you get in trouble with Mr Aizawa?" Mina asked. "The idiot probably cheated!" Bakugo figured. "Bakugo.. Kaminari did you cheat? That's so unmanly." Kirishima said. "No, I didn't cheat you guys... I just.. Didn't finish the test..." Kaminari stated. "You didn't finish the test?" Sero asked as if he should have in a matter of minutes. "More like I didn't... Start it?" Kaminari was confused sounding himself. Everyone stared at him in shock. "What? Why?!" Mina whined. "I.. Don't know. I don't remember taking the test. I like blanked. I don't know..." Kaminari mumbled. "How do you even do that?" Bakugo asked rudely but his friends could tell that he was truly concerned. "I don't know." Kaminari said hugging himself. Bakugo rolled his eyes. "You don't know a lot." Bakugo said. "Bakugo!" Mina exclaimed. "What, I'm not wrong. What's with all this 'I don't know' and 'I don't remember!'" Bakugo mimicked the other blonde boy. Kaminari slowly stood up and smiled. "I've gotta.. Go use the restroom!" The four watched as he walked off. "Look, now you've upset him." Sero said. Kirishima sighed looking away from Bakugo who continued to watch Kaminari walk away. He felt guilty but didn't let anyone know of course.