20.) Hot Lunch

The next day once Kamianri was waiting for class to start he walked over to Bakugo who had his eyes on Kaminari. "Hey, Kacchan!" Kaminari exclaimed happily. "W-What? Why're you calling me that?" Bakugo asked. "Isn't that what I called you before I lost my memory?" He asked innocently. "Well- Yeah- Sometimes, to tease me." Bakugo rolled his eyes. Kaminari laughed a bit. "So, you are remembering things." Bakugo smiled a little. Kaminari noticed and his heart started beating faster. "I'm glad." Bakugo said still smiling looking into Kaminari's golden eyes. Laughter could be heard from next to them. "Why does Bakugo look so happy?" Jirou asked with a smirk. Bakugo's smile quickly faded and he seemed angry once again. "Aw, don't let me ruin your mood!" Jirou said sarcastically. Bakugo mumbled something inaudible. Kaminari then threw his arms onto Bakugo. "Stop itttt, Jirou! I got him to smile!" He whined. "Okay, get off." Bakugo said sternly pushing Kaminari off. "Aw.." Kaminari whined. Jirou laughed walking back to her seat. "Do you remember anything else?" Bakugo asked. "A few more things that has happened between us, yes. I think the more I hang out with you the more I remember you. Wait, does that sound stupid?" Kaminari asked. "No. If that's really the case then let's hang out more, no distractions." Bakugo looked around at everyone else in the class. "Alright, then. Wanna eat lunch outside today, away from all the "distractions?"' Kaminari said with a smirk. "Sure." Kaminari then went back to his seat with a smile on his face.

Once class had ended the two waited for the room to clear up and then walked out together, side by side. The two got their lunch and then started to walk outside. It was quiet and Bakugo felt like it was getting awkward. "So..." Bakugo started but then Kaminari ran off. "OI, WHAT'RE YOU DOING?" Bakugo started to run after him. Kaminari ran outside and so did Bakugo. They set their lunch down and then Kaminari went to run again but Bakugo ran over and tackled him. Kaminari laughed super loud and tears came to his eyes. "WHY DID YOU RUN?! I COULD'VE DROPPED MY FOOD!" Bakugo yelled. "Oh nooo, your food..." Kaminari made a sad face, mimicking. Bakugo rolled his eyes and then laid his head onto Kaminari's chest. He didn't even hesitate, yet, he was showing so much vulnerability. Nothing like this had ever happened before, at least nothing came to mind. "Bakugo." Kaminari whispered. Bakugo wrapped his arms around him. "Bakugo, are you okay?" Kaminari asked a bit worried. "I'm fine. I'm just really happy that your okay again." Bakugo said pulling away revealing a genuine smile as he placed his hands on Kaminari's face. He froze too embarrassed to move.

 He froze too embarrassed to move

Kaminari felt his heart race. Kaminari had been forgetting something. It was his undying love for Bakugo. Kaminari slowly went forward like he was going to kiss Bakugo but stopped midway. Bakugo seemed very confused and almost upset. "Uh- we should eat before lunch is over!" Kaminari pointed out. "Yeah, whatever." Bakugo went over to grab his lunch and when he did he looked even more upset. "I LITERALLY LEFT IT FOR LIKE A MINUTE AND NOW MY COLD LUNCH HAS TURNED INTO A FUCKING HOT LUNCH!" Bakugo yelled in anger. Kaminari couldn't help but laugh.