2.) Dorm Room Yey

Practice was the same as usual. Kaminari's aim was good and was better able to control how much electricity he exerted. Though, at some point, he exceeded the limit of how much he could exert and well.. "yeyyy..." Kaminari had both of his thumbs facing the sky with dumb plastered all over his face. "Kaminari went stupid again!" Sero laughed a bit. Jirou's laughs could be heard as well as a few others. Bakugo didn't laugh, he just stared at Kaminari intensely as if he was trying to uncover something. "Are you okay, Kacchan?" Midorya asked. "BACK OFF NERD!" He shouted. "Okay! Sorry.." Midorya then scurried off to his friends.

After practice the day was basically over. Everyone was heading back to their dorms. While each student started to enter their room, Kaminari realized that he had no idea where his was. He started to frantically look around for his dorm but to no avail. He took in a deep breath and then out. He slowly walked over to another students door and knocked on it. He didn't even look to see who's it was. The door opened with a loud bang. "I WAS JUST OUT HERE, WHAT DO YOU-" he stopped yelling when he saw Kaminari who seemed in a daze. "What is it, dunce face?" He asked crossing his arms. "I need help.. Finding my room?" He said embarrassed. Bakugo's eyebrows furrowed but he kept his anger at bay. "How... Do you..... Not..... Remember?" Bakugo needed long pauses to calm down. "I'm not sure, I knew where it was yesterday. I've just been forgetting things lately, I don't know! I don't know! I'm sorry!" Kaminari started to tear up frustrated with himself. He knew he was bothering Bakugo. Bakugo's stomach twisted in itself. "You don't need to apologize." Bakugo looked around and then took Kaminari's hand. "Come with me." He ordered.

As the two walked Kaminari started to speak. "I didn't expect you to actually help me!" Kaminari spoke frown gone. "Whatever..." Bakugo mumbled. "What? I'm not making fun of you, I'm just surprised and thankful!" Kaminari said patting his classmate's back.

 "What? I'm not making fun of you, I'm just surprised and thankful!" Kaminari said patting his classmate's back

"Stop it.." Bakugo mumbled. The two continued making their way to Kaminari's dorm.

Once there Kaminari smiled at Bakugo. "Thank you, Kacchan!" Kaminari grinned. "Don't call me that, I just did you a favor, idiot." Bakugo said a little irritated. "Yeah yeah, see you tomorrow!" Kaminari said while opening his door and walking inside. Bakugo watched as he did so. Kaminari closed the door and then Bakugo sighed in relief. Then the door opened slowly and Kaminari's face peered from behind the door. His smile seemingly more genuine now he gave a little wave. He waited for Bakugo to do the same. He rolled his eyes and waved as well and then to Bakugo's delight the door was shut for good.