12.) I'm Glad

"Lead me to where you guys were! This man is known for killing students by using each other.. And he doesn't like to wait. We need to go NOW. Alert all of class 1-A, Bakugo." Aizawa ordered. Bakugo ran to the dorms and went to each room telling them to get suited up. Once everyone was suited up they all went to the alley way. "They just disappeared?" Iida asked. "Yes! Well- no! I don't know! This is where they were last!" Bakugo yelled. "I should've told Kaminari not to go out alone.." Uraraka spoke regretfully. "Maybe one of these walls are a secret passage or something, ribbit." Tsuyu mentioned. Bakugo took note of the possibility and started to feel each wall. Midorya walked over to Bakugo. "Kacchan, are you alright?" Midorya asked. Bakugo didn't answer. Midorya sighed. "This isn't your fault." Midorya spoke softly. "I NEVER SAID IT WAS!" Bakugo yelled in anger. "I can tell that you think it is." Midorya's eye brows furrowed. "Just shut u-" Bakugo paused. His hand had stumbled upon a wall that was a secret door. Bakugo went through and Midorya followed. There they saw Kirishima who was about to strike Kaminari with his arm. Bakugo ran towards the two and quickly grabbed Kaminari and blasted Kirishima all the way to the other side of the room. Kirishima gasped for air, coughing. Bakugo could feel Kaminari tense up in his arms. He then felt him start to shake and cry. "N-NO!" Kaminari escaped Bakugo's arms and ran towards Kirishima. Suddenly, The Controller Of The Mind was about to attempt to control Kaminari but Midorya knocked him out. He looked quite upset. Kaminari finally made his way to Kirishima. "KIRISHIMA! KIRI- NGH-..." Kaminari fell to his knees to Kirishima's level.

"KIRISHIMA, WAKE UP! LOOK AT ME, PLEASE! PLEASE!" Kaminari screamed. "W-WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" Kaminari yelled. Bakugo ran over. "Oh god..."

Bakugo didn't mean to hurt Kirishima the way he did

Bakugo didn't mean to hurt Kirishima the way he did. He thought Kirishima would stay hardened but he hadn't. He was bleeding from his head and nose from the fall. "Kaminari.." Kirishima mumbled. "You're okay, I'm.. Glad.." Kirishima coughed up blood. "You're o-okay! You're gon-gonna be okay!"

Kaminari's pained voice echoed through the room and Bakugo nor Midorya knew what to do

Kaminari's pained voice echoed through the room and Bakugo nor Midorya knew what to do. "Kaminari, you helped me.. Gain control... Thank you. Don't blame yourself, please.." Kirishima mumbled. "S-STOP TALKING LIKE THAT! YOU'RE GONNA BE OKAY! IT WAS JUST A FA-FALL!" Kaminari screamed.

"IT'S GOING TO BE OKAY! DON'T THINK IT'S OVER! DON'T- D-Don't S-SAY it's over!" Kaminari struggled to maintain himself

"IT'S GOING TO BE OKAY! DON'T THINK IT'S OVER! DON'T- D-Don't S-SAY it's over!" Kaminari struggled to maintain himself. "Kaminari.." Bakugo tried to put his arms around Kaminari not knowing what else to do to comfort his friend but just as he did Kaminari's quirk started to go wild. Bakugo quickly backed off. "K-Kaminari! Calm down, he's going to be okay!" Bakugo yelled. "N-NO!" Kaminari got up and faced Bakugo. "HE IS NOT OKAY! EVERYTHING IS NOT OKAY!" Kaminari screamed. "KAMINARI, CALM DOWN, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER SEIZURE, PLEAS-" Midorya was interrupted. "I'm sorry for being so stupid.."

With that Kaminari collapsed

With that Kaminari collapsed. He started to have another seizure, sparks were all around him still. "FUCK, FUCK, DEKU, GET FUCKING AIZAWA!" Midorya ran out and called everyone into the room. Both of Bakugo's closest friends were dying right in front of him and he had no idea what to do. He couldn't touch one of them and the other knocked completely unconscious. Aizawa quickly rushed in and stopped Kaminari's quirk. He looked angry and frustrated as well as worried. "Sero, tape up the villain, Iida, call for an ambulance, Bakugo, watch over Kirishima's pulse. I need to watch Kaminari very closely due to his lately 'uncontrollable quirk.'" Aizawa stated. Bakugo was shaking. He slowly went over to Kirishima and placed his two fingers over his neck. "Kirishima.. Can you hear me?" Bakugo asked trying to wake him up. Bakugo could feel tears welling in his eyes. Why did he feel like all of this was his fault? He looked over to Aizawa who was turning Kaminari over on his side to try and keep Kaminari stable. Bakugo watched as Jirou was being held back by Momo. "He needs space, Jirou! Please, calm down!" Momo begged. "LET ME GO, L-LET ME GO! I NEED TO KNOW HE'S OKAY, KAMINARI! KAMINARI!" Jirou cried. Bakugo's eyes then glanced upon Sero who was taping The Controller Of The Mind up. Bakugo then looked back down to Kirishima who breathed shallow breaths. Bakugo let the tears flood down his face, hands shaking as he spoke so very softly.

"I'm sorry.. I'm so s-sorry.."