15.) I Just Wanted To Help

Kirishima sat in the waiting room. After being told by Kaminari that he had no recollection of Bakugo Kirishima brought doctors and told them that they needed to run tests on his friend. Kaminari obliged not wanting to upset Kirishima anymore. Once in the waiting room Kirishima called Bakugo, he didn't explain why, he just told him he really needed to talk and that he was at the hospital. Kirishima knew that Bakugo would break once told but they couldn't just ignore it. Kaminari had really forgotten Bakugo and maybe even more people at that. Maybe a half an hour later Bakugo came walking through the hospital doors. The two instantly made eye contact and Kirishima stood up walking over. "Let's talk outside." Kirishima said taking Bakugo's arm and leading him outside. Bakugo pulled away and continued to follow seemingly distant. Once outside Kirishima tried to speak but he struggled. Bakugo gave a more empathetic look than the one he had before. "Did something happen? I-Is he okay?" Bakugo asked. "He woke up.. And-" "Then let's go fucking see him!" Bakugo yelled starting to walk off. "Wait! There's.. More." Kirishima said. "What do you mean more?" Bakugo turned around facing Kirishima with a worried face. "When I came in he looked fine. He was really distraught. He thought it was all his fault, kept calling himself an idiot and stupid and.. When I brought..." Kirishima paused. "Kirishima." Bakugo urged him to speak. "When I brought you up he asked about you.. Bakugo, he doesn't remember who you are." Bakugo almost fell to his knees. "Wh-What?" Bakugo needed to confirm what he'd just been told. "Bakugo, i'm so sorry.. But maybe he'll remember you with t-time, he-" "Shut up.." Bakugo mumbled.

"Bakugo-" "SHUT UP!" Bakugo then ran into the hospital and towards Kaminari's room

"Bakugo-" "SHUT UP!" Bakugo then ran into the hospital and towards Kaminari's room. He bursted through the door and faced Kaminari who was surrounded by nurses and doctors. "YOU REMEMBER ME DON'T YOU?!" Bakugo yelled. Kaminari seemed frightened. The doctors and nurses looked livid. "Get out, you can't be in here right now, sir!" One of them said. "PLEASE, JUST SAY YOU KNOW WHO I AM!" Bakugo yelled as he was being pushed out by one of the doctors. Bakugo stayed in place though as he was much stronger. "You're causing your friend distress." One of the nurses said. Bakugo saw the fear on Kaminari's face. "I'm sorry." Kaminari apologized weakly. Bakugo's eyes widened at the confirmation. Kirishima rushed over and covered his mouth in pain once he saw what was happening, tears streamed down his face. Bakugo then let the doctor push him out. They slammed the door and everyone was looking at him. Kirishima didn't even say anything, I mean, what could he say? 'It'll be okay,' 'he'll remember you with time,' 'I promise you that everything will end up fine.' He didn't want to lie, not like how Bakugo did so, he just stood there. Bakugo then started to walk away.

"Where are you going?" Kirishima asked. Bakugo didn't answer. Kirishima decided to follow him. "Leave me alone, I'm going to UA since you're so fucking interested. Where else would I go?" Bakugo said sternly. "Well, I'm coming. We can visit tomorrow." Kirishima suggested. "I'm not going." Bakugo sped up. "What do you mean? This won't help him remember you at all!" Kirishima sped up as he raised his voice. Bakugo then came to a stop. He turned around. "MIRACLES LIKE THAT DON'T HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE YOU FUCKING DUMBASS! HE'S FORGOTTEN ME! HE LOOKED AT ME.. HE LOOKED AT ME AND HAD NO FUCKING CLUE AS TO WHO I WAS!" Bakugo yelled scaring Kirishima off. Kirishima slowly backed away. Kirishima didn't want to but maybe a white lie could help. "He'll remember you with time if you just give him a chance! I promise you, Bakugo-" "Don't fucking pull that shit with me, you hypocrite." Bakugo then walked off without Kirishima. Kirishima tried to tell himself that Bakugo didn't mean any of that and that he was just angry but he just couldn't believe it. Kirishima sat down near the hospital, alone, and cried to himself. It turned to night and the dark sky was swarmed with tears of the sky.