23.) I've Got You

Bakugo woke up to someone shaking him as well as the wet droplets that fell onto his body. It was raining. "BAKUBRO! PLEASE, WAKE UP! BAKUGO?!" He could hear Kirishima's voice and everything seemed a blur. "You're awake! Come on! We have to find Kaminari! I tried to look for him but I couldn't find him!" Kirishima was in tears. Bakugo slowly gained his vision back. "Hey.. Calm the fuck down... We're gonna find him." Bakugo said sternly. He slowly got up. He wiped his face as the rain had blurred his vision. "KAMINARI?" Bakugo shouted. Bakugo struggled to pick up a huge piece of the crumbled building. Kaminari wasn't there. The two searched for a while until Bakugo took notice of blonde hair sticking out from under the rubble. "Oh fuck, Kirishima, help me out over here!" Bakugo ran over where Kaminari was and struggled to lift the rubble. "KAMINARI? HEY, WAKE UP!" Bakugo shouted. Kirishima rushed over. "HE'S UNDER THERE?" Kirishima tried to pull it up with Bakugo and succeeded in doing so. "KAMINARI?!" Bakugo checked to see if he had a pulse. Kirishima looked away unable to even look. "Kirishima, he's okay. He has a pulse and it's not weak either." Bakugo said calming down. "Mm.." Kaminari groaned and slowly opened his eyes. "Kaminari!" Bakugo's face was full of worry yet he still tried to contain himself. "Bakugo..?" Kaminari mumbled. Bakugo helped him get up never taking his eyes away from the other blonde. Kaminari looked flushed. Bakugo noticed this mistaking it for fear.

 Bakugo noticed this mistaking it for fear

"I've got you. Are you okay? Anything broken?" Bakugo asked not daring to let him go. "I'm.. Fine..." Kaminari felt his heart racing quickly once again. Then his priorities kicked in. "Wait, where are the civilians?" Kaminari asked worried. "They're okay." Kirishima said peering over all the rubble to the civilians below. Kaminari smiled softly and took Bakugo in for an embrace. Bakugo's eyes widened and his face started to heat up. "K-Kaminari?" Bakugo whispered. Kirishima looked away and made his way down the rubble to the rest of his friends. "We did good, Kacchan!" Kaminari said pulling away, as he did he winked at Bakugo. "TCH, WHAT WAS THAT?!" Bakugo yelled embarrassed. "What do you mean?" Kaminari asked acting confused. Bakugo rolled his eyes and aggressively took Kaminari's hand forcing him to hold his hand. Kaminari felt his face go red. "B-Bakugo?!" Kaminari was too shocked to do anything. "I'm glad you're okay.. And... I love you." Bakugo said letting go and walking off. Kaminari's eyes widened and he started to follow him down the rubble. "WHAT? REALLY?!" Kaminari yelled shocked. Then suddenly he tripped over a piece of rubble. Bakugo was about to turn around to face Kaminari but Kaminari had fallen into him and they landed at the bottom of the rubble. The two were looking at each other embarrassed. "Everyone did amazing.. And... I'm not even gonna ask." Aizawa said trying to ignore Bakugo and Kaminari. Kaminari panicked getting up. Bakugo slowly got up as well. "We should get back to UA. If anyone wants to see Iida he'll be with recovery girl!" Uraraka announced and with that most of the class started making their way back. Bakugo and Kaminari stayed for a moment watching the sun go down. The rain was softening up and the sun shone brightly through the clouds.

It was quiet between the two. "SAY SOMETHING DAMN IT!" Bakugo yelled facing away from Kaminari. Kaminari spoke as Bakugo was turned away from him. "I feel the same, Bakugo! I-I love you, too!" Kaminari yelled back. Bakugo's eyes widened. He felt his heart flutter in joy. He even smiled a bit. "You do?" Bakugo turned in shock. "I have! I remembered.. I remembered that I loved you even before I lost my memory of you.. That's how much I like you, Bakugo, I-" Kaminari was facing the ground struggling to put into words just how much he liked Bakugo. Without any hesitation Bakugo took hold of Kaminari's face and kissed him rather aggressively. Kaminari placed his hands softly onto Bakugo's face deepening the kiss. The two parted their lips after a while yet still held onto each other. "I love you." Bakugo whispered. Kaminari kissed him showing his love physically. Then they parted again. "I love you, too, Kacchan." Kaminari said starting to walk off slowly. "OI! Don't call me that stupid name when we're kissing!" Bakugo yelled. "Ooo, so we get to do this again? I'm excited!" Kaminari said with a cheeky smile. Bakugo rolled his eyes and ran over by his side. "Yep." He smirked. Kaminari laughed nervously and leaned onto Bakugo as they walked back to UA.