8.) It's All So Wrong

Kaminari's eyes opened slowly to the bright sun. "Wake up, dunce face!" Bakugo yelled. He really wasn't holding back anymore with the name calling. Kaminari groaned and faced away from the light. Bakugo grunted and over pushing him off the bed. "WAKE UP, YOU'RE NOT MISSING ANOTHER DAY OF SCHOOL!" Bakugo yelled. "Why are you so cruelllll...?" Kaminari asked whining. Kaminari slowly got up but then tripped over himself and fell back onto the floor. He rubbed his eyes. He felt very dizzy. "Kaminari?" Bakugo called. "I'm fine.." He looked to Bakugo who held his hand out for Kaminari. "I knew that." Kamianri took his hand and Bakugo pulled him up. The two looked at each other for a moment. Kaminari felt stuck in time, like it had been paused. He took in all of Bakugo's facial features before he moved himself away in embarrassment. "Well, I'd better go! Thanks for helping me!" Kaminari yelled as he ran out of the room with a red tint plastered onto his cheeks. He struggled to find his dorm for ten minutes until he finally found it and walked in quickly changing into his uniform, doing his hair, and brushing his teeth. He splashed water onto his face and the wiped it off. He then looked into the mirror. "Bakugo, Jirou, Momo, Sato, Shoji.. Aoyama, Mina, Tsuyu, Sero, Todoroki... Tokoyami, Midorya, Hagakure, Koda, Uraraka, Mineta, Ojiro, Iida, aaannnnd... and Kirishima." Kaminari mumbled reminding himself of all his classmates names. He took a deep breath and breathed out. He then walked out of his dorm to his class.

Once he got to the hallway he struggled to figure out which class was his. As everyone was making their way to their classes Jirou stopped and turn to Kaminari. "You okay, Kaminari?" She asked seemingly worried. "I... Err..... I don't know which class is ours." Jirou looked even more worried now. "Don't worry, I-"
"Can class 1-A students not decipher which class their in? Are they THAT STUPID?!" Monoma yelled in Kaminari's face. Kaminari felt acids drop in his stomach. He was a bit hurt by the comment. 'Who is this guy?' Kaminari thought. He knew he recognized the guy but he couldn't quite put his finger on what his name was. "Let's go, Kaminari.." Jirou mumbled. "No, let's talk! I wanna know how a 1-A student forgets their own class! I mean, how will you be able to remember your posts or who's the villain and who's your partner in combat!" Monoma laughed aloud. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Kirishima yelled. Kaminari never really saw him so angry. He remembered Kirishima having a strong dislike for this guy... What was the name he used? "I'm sorry, did I upset you-" Monoma was interrupted. "Hey, Monoma." Kaminari called. Monoma faced Kaminari. "Uh-" What could Kaminari say to distract Monoma? He then remembered someone. "Kendo is behind you!" Kaminari yelled. Monoma looked panicked as he looked around. Jirou then took Kaminari by the hand and Kirishima followed all entering the classroom. Just then the bell rang. Kaminari then let go of their hands and faced Kirishima. "Are you okay?" He asked. "I'm fine." Kirishima stated. He looked sleep deprived and very upset. "Sit down." Aizawa said. Kaminari wanted to talk with Kirishima but he couldn't. He turned in his work and then sat down.

As the lesson flew by Kaminari wasn't retaining any of it. He kept zoning out. After class was lunch and he was about to leave when he noticed Bakugo who stayed in his seat just looking at Kaminari. "Bakugo?" Kaminari called. "That is my name." Bakugo stated. "I-I know that... I just, are you coming to lunch?" He asked. "You didn't write down one thing." Bakugo said. 'Was he watching me all class and why isn't he yelling?' Kaminari wondered. "I kept blanking out." Kaminari mumbled. "Sit." Bakugo ordered. Kaminari tilted his head confused. "SIT." Bakugo demanded. "Okay, okayyyy..." Kaminari took a seat behind Bakugo. The two looked at each other for a moment. When Bakugo figured that no one would be coming in the room any time soon he stared intensely at Kaminari. "Bakugo? Is something wrong?" He asked. Bakugo lifted his hand and took some of Kaminari's hair into his hands. "Less styled today?" He took notice. Kaminari noticed the hurt in Bakugo's face. Something was wrong, wasn't it.

"I didn't have time to style it much

"I didn't have time to style it much. I... Is something wrong?" Kaminari asked. It was quiet and Bakugo moved his hand away from Kaminari. Bakugo's eyebrows had been furrowed the whole time but not in an angry manner but instead in a conflicted and stressed one. "Let's review the lesson together." Bakugo took out his notebook. Kaminari shook his head still worried for his friend. "Bakugo, something's wrong! Why aren't you telling me? You've been way too nice lately... No yelling for the most part and.. I don't know..." He paused realizing a possibility. "Is something bad going to happen to me?" Kaminari stood up from the chair. His voice of hurt was echoing through Bakugo's mind. "No, no! I promised you'd be fine!" Bakugo yelled standing up quickly taking hold of his shoulders. Kaminari looked a little frightened. Bakugo's voice carried a bit through the classroom that was empty. The twos eyes were glued to each other's. "I'm.. I didn't mean to.." Bakugo let go of him, he faced away and then he felt arms wrap around his waist. Kaminari was hugging him. Bakugo tensed up, he went to push Kaminari off but then he begged "can we just stay like this for a minute, please?" Kaminari asked. Bakugo didn't respond but didn't push him away either.