7.) It's Okay To Cry

Kaminari was later visited by many of his other friends including Jirou. Jirou cried as she hugged him so very tightly. Kaminari was in all honesty too stunned to speak. He couldn't quite understand how bad he was getting. After a few days he was released and told by recovery girl not to use his quirk for unnecessary usages. He went to the lounge area to see his friends again. Once he got there he realized that Kirishima was the only one there. He seemed to be upset. Kaminari came to sit next to him. Kirishima and Bakugo never came to visit after the one time they did. He figured Kirishima wanted one on one time or something like that, and that, Bakugo didn't want to show how he worried.
"Kaminari?" Kirishima asked a bit embarrassed that he was seeing him like this once again. "Hey, buddy!" Kaminari exclaimed with a smile. Kirishima wiped his face. "Hey..." Kirishima felt his unmanliest ever.

"Why're you crying? Wanna talk about it? It's not because of me, is it?" Kaminari asked feeling guilty

"Why're you crying? Wanna talk about it? It's not because of me, is it?" Kaminari asked feeling guilty. Kirishima moved his arm from his face. "Of course it's because of you! I'm worried.. I know this is unmanly of me but I-" "It's normal for men to cry, Kirishima! Plus, sympathy is a nice thing to have. It lets me know how much you care." Kaminari smiled to himself, tearing up. "It means a lot to me." Kaminari continued.

Kirishima let himself cry a bit more

Kirishima let himself cry a bit more. "I'm so sorry, Kaminari.. I didn't mean to hurt you earlier." Kaminari shook his head. "No, don't apologize. I'm okay. Kirishima, look at me." Kaminari spoke softly. Kirishima turned to him. "I'm going to be okay, so stop worrying. You should be focusing on the villains and being a hero." Kaminari said.

Kirishima didn't respond. "You should get some rest. It's getting late anyway." Kirishima got up starting to make his way to his room. Kaminari held his hand out wanting to stop him but didn't. Once Kirishima was gone he heard another voice. "You ready to fight villains again?" Asked the voice. Kaminari turned to see Bakugo walking into the room. "Yeah, yeah, I am." He wiped the tears from his eyes. "You're crying." Bakugo stated. "Nahhh.. Just tired." Kaminari spoke using his hands. "Whatever.." There was an awkward moment of silence. "So, uh, you have a bit of work to catch up on." Bakugo said crossing his arms. "I know that no way in hell are you going to do it on your own!" Bakugo yelled but then paused. "So, let's go do it right now in my room." He sounded calmer but still demanding. "But, it's getting late and I'm totally drained-" "LET'S GO!" Bakugo yelled taking his hand. He was totally ignoring the curfew. "AH, BAK-BAKUGO, WHAT ABOUT THE CUR-CURFEW, MAN?!" Kaminari whined. "SHUT UP! I'M NOT GONNA HELP YOU ANY OTHER TIME!" Kaminari sighed allowing himself to be dragged away. Once the two got to his room Bakugo threw a bunch of work onto his desk. Kaminari was dreading doing any of it. Bakugo made Kaminari sit down and Bakugo sad down across from him.

After finishing the work Kaminari looked as though he were going to fall asleep. He had his head in his hands and he kept bobbing back and forth. Bakugo rolled his eyes. "Come on, get up!" Bakugo yelled. Kaminari made himself stand up. "Good, now let's get you back to your dorm without waking up Aiza-" Suddenly, Kaminari tilted over and started to fall. Bakugo ran over and caught him. "Kaminari? Kaminari?!" Bakugo yelled a bit worried. Kaminari slowly opened his eyes. He looked in a daze. Bakugo sighed and picked him up. He watched as Kaminari drifted back into sleep as he placed him on his bed. "Idiot.." Bakugo mumbled as he sat down next to the bed where his friend laid. He only watched him and eventually he too fell asleep.