16.) It's Different Because He Loves Him

A few days later Kaminari was discharged. He changed into clothes that Kirishima had ever so kindly dropped off for him. He then walked out to the waiting room where he saw Kirishima. "Kaminari!" He shouted, he ran over and hugged him tightly. "H-Hey!" Kaminari hugged him back. "I'm so glad you're out.." Kirishima hugged tighter, his eyes squeezed shut as he burried his bottom half of his face into Kaminari neck. He then pulled away and took Kirishima by the arm. "Come with me, you're probably super sick of being cooped up in here. Let's get some fresh air!" Kaminari was dragged to the rooftop. The two laughed the whole way up just because of how excited they were to be together again. Once they got to the top Kirishima was suprised to find that the door were unlocked. "Bingo! Come on!" They both ran the edge and took in the view of the city. Kirishima sat down as Kaminari put his hands up freely. The blonde laughed to himself.

"What's so funny?" Kirishima asked

"What's so funny?" Kirishima asked. "I'm just happy to be back!" Kaminari exclaimed. His face then turned to one of sorrow and he lowered his arms. "Are you okay?" Kirishima noticed the change. "I just remembered.. That guy that came to the hospital, what was his name? He was so angry at me..." Kaminari mumbled. "You really can't remember him at all?" Kirishima asked. Kaminari shook his head. "He.." Kirishima paused and faced the city. "He wasn't so much angry at you.. But instead in pain. He was desperate for you to remember. His name is Katsuki Bakugo." Kirishima explained. Kaminari nodded and took a deep breath in and out. "Well, I'll try to do everything I can to remember Bakugo!" Kaminari seemed determined, a bright smile formed onto his face. Kirishima couldn't help but smile back once he saw it.

"Let's get you back to UA. Everyone's waiting for you." Kirishima got up and grabbed Kaminari's hand. He looked at him for a moment, the twos eyes met and Kirishima wore a stoic face instead of the usual bright one. "Is there something wrong?" Kaminari asked worried. "No, not at all." Kirishima then started to lead the two out the building. This time as the two walked down it was quieter. Kirishima felt something that tugged at his heart. He was starting to develop a jealousy. A jealousy for the way Kaminari was so determined to remember Bakugo. It wasn't a justifiable jealousy and he knew that. That's why he was keeping it to himself. Usually when one forgets someone due to amnesia and whatnot they try not to connect their lost past to their present. Kaminari wanted to remember something he had forgotten. Kirishima knew why. He still loved him even without remembering who he was.