19.) He's All Yours

Most of everyone was in their dorms but not Kirishima. He was on his way to Kaminari's dorm. He just wanted to see him, look at him, kiss him. No, he couldn't do that. Kaminari was so in love with Bakugo and Bakugo definitely loved Kaminari. Kirishima reached for the door knocking. It took a minute but Kaminari opened it. A blanket wrapped around his body. "Hey, K-Kaminari." Kirishima waved struggling not to look at Kaminari. "Hey! Are you okay?" Kaminari asked noticing Kirishima's strange behavior. "I-I'm great.. I just really wanted... To see you." Kirishima now gave up and set his eyes on the blonde. He stared for a long while. "Oh, uh, come in!" Kaminari and Kirishima walked into the room. "I was just watching a movie, here, let me-" Kaminari reached for the remote to turn off the TV but he dropped it as a reaction to Kirishima hugging him abruptly, he had a tight grasp on Kaminari. "K-Kirishima?" Kaminari's voice could barely be considered a whisper. Kaminari slowly brought his arms up hugging him back. After a moment they pulled away. "Sorry.." Kirishima mumbled. "No, you're fine! And.. Uh, wanna watch the rest of the movie with me?" Kaminari asked hopping onto his bed. Kirishima nodded showing a smile. He laid next to Kaminari. As the two watched it he felt sorta guilty. When he hugged Kaminari he wasn't going in for a hug. He was trying to kiss him but changed his mind last minute.

Near the end of the movie Kaminari turned to Kirishima with a bright smile. "Thanks for sticking by my side through this.. I know it must've been hard but everything's going to be okay now!"

 I know it must've been hard but everything's going to be okay now!"

Kirishima noticed how tired he looked. "Well, of course I'm gonna stay by your side! And you did amazing today, being able to gain control of your quirk like that.. All on your own, it was awesome." Kirishima said with a loving smile. Kaminari hugged him. "Thanks! It took a lot.. I'm pretty tired now, usually I'd stay up longer.." Kaminari yawned. Kirishima patted his head. The hug had turned into a cuddle and Kirishima was not complaining. "Hey, Kaminari?" Kirishima wanted to asked a question but got no response. "Kaminari?" He looked over and realized he was asleep. Kirishima sighed and slowly got up trying not to wake him up. He laid Kaminari's head down softly before turning off the TV. It was only seven, Kaminari must've been really drained from todays training. "Goodnight." Kirishima whispered before walking out the door. Once he did he turned to meet Bakugo's red eyes. "Bakugo?" Kirishima was surprised. "That's Kaminari's dorm, why were you in there?" He asked. "I was just hanging out with him." Kirishima said. Bakugo walked past him towards the door but Kirishima stopped him. "He's asleep." Kirishima said.

"Asleep? It's only seven, shitty hair." Bakugo said getting angry. "I'm being serious, he's asleep. I think todays training tired him out." Bakugo rolled his eyes starting to walk away. "Wait, Bakugo!" Kirishima stopped him. "What now?!" Bakugo yelled. "Do you love him?" Kirishima asked wanting to make sure. "What do you mean?" Bakugo asked suddenly flustered. "I mean what I said, do you love Kaminari?" Kirishima asked once again. Bakugo looked away. "Please, I need to know!" Kirishima begged. "Why?!" Bakugo shouted. Kirishima went quiet and then Bakugo realized. "You.. Love him, too, don't you?" Bakugo stared at Kirishima intensely. "No, he's all yours, Bakugo." Kirishima gave a small grin. Bakugo sighed. "Look, I'm sorry I've.. Been rude to you-" "I get it. It's all good." Kirishima said not wanting to talk too much about it. "Alright, so we're good?" Bakugo asked. "Yeah, of course!" Kirishima said. "I'll see you tomorrow then." Bakugo said. "Yeah, tomorrow." Kirishima said starting to make his way to his dorm. Once there he closed the door behind him and slid down the door sobbing as he covered his face.