10.) Yellow Umbrella

After training Kirishima walked over to Kaminari's dorm. Once there he saw Bakugo already standing there knocking on the door. "OPEN UP!" Bakugo yelled looking as if he were about to blast the door down. "Bakubro, calm down." Kirishima tried to stop Bakugo from yelling any louder. "Kaminari won't open the damn door!" Bakugo yelled in anger. "Maybe he's not in his room." Kirishima stated a possibility. "Actually, he isn't, he's at the store. He went to get food." Uraraka said as she came from her dorm. "How long ago?" Bakugo asked. "I don't know like two hours ago, he had an umbrella with him so if you're worried about him getting sick he'll be fine!" Uraraka mentioned. "I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT HIM, PINK CHEEKS! I JUST NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT HE ACTUALLY DID THE WORK I TOLD HIM TO DO!" Bakugo shouted. Uraraka rolled her eyes and made her way to Mina's dorm.

Bakugo couldn't help but worry for Kaminari. "I'm going out to look for him." Bakugo said walking off. "I'll come too!" Kirishima said. "No, stay here." Bakugo ordered. "I'm coming, Bakugo." Kirishima insisted. Bakugo rolled his eyes. "Fine, get dressed to patrol though, after we're gonna do that. Then we'll go." Bakugo ordered. Kirishima nodded. The two quickly got dressed in their hero suits and then met up outside of the school. Once the two were a few minutes away from the school Bakugo got sick of the silence. "What's up with you lately?" Bakugo asked Kirishima as they walked. "I'm just worried about Kaminari." Kirishima exclaimed. "Why, 'cause he forgot your name? He's fine, he's just.. He's getting better, okay?" Bakugo stated. "Bakugo, you saw how bad that seizure was. I don't ever want to see him like that again. It was terrifying." Kirishima said. "He'll be fine, I won't let it happen again." Bakugo said. "See, that's what I don't get, you have no control over that so you can't promise anyone anything!" Kirishima explained in anger. Bakugo wasn't listening to Kirishima. He seemed to be distracted by something else. Kirishima looked around and then his eyes stumbled upon a wet umbrella that laid on the ground.
"That's.. Kaminari's.... isn't it." Kirishima barely spoke.

His eyes were full of terror

His eyes were full of terror. Everything looked blurry for Kirishima in that moment and he wanted to throw up. He knew his friend was in danger and he was panicking. "This could be anybody's couldn't it?" Bakugo asked picking it up turning to Kirishima who looked a mess. "He hasn't come back in two hours, Bakugo... Now we find a yellow umbrella?! That's his! I've seen him use it.. Oh god, what if he's hurt?! What if-" Kirishima struggled to breath. "CALM DOWN! WE'LL FIND HIM! THAT'S WHAT HEROS DO, WE SAVE!" Bakugo yelled. "We need to g-get Aizawa!" Kirishima yelled. "How about no." A gravely voice spoke. A man ran at Kirishima full speed putting his hand over his face. "Now sleep!" The Controller Of The Mind ordered. Kirishima collapsed onto the ground. "NO!" Bakugo yelled using his quirk to blast the man away. He dodged and the man took hold of Kirishima.

"LET HIM GO!" Bakugo yelled in anger running straight at the man while using his quirk aiming it at him. The man then used Kirishima as a shield and Bakugo had to purposely miss. "You heros in the making are so WEAK! It's quite disappointing!" The man spoke. Bakugo wanted to stay and fight but had this urge to run and get help. "KIRISHIMA, WAKE UP!" Bakugo yelled. "Nuh-uh-uh, he only listens to me!" And with that the man the man ran towards Bakugo trying to pull the same stunt he pulled on Kirishima and Kaminari. He ultimately failed when Bakugo aimed his hand at the man's face and used his quirk. The man almost dropped Kirishima in pain. He then started to run off with the red head. "GET BACK OVER HERE!" Bakugo yelled. Bakugo started blasting at the man who just kept dodging. Then the man slipped into an alley way where Bakugo followed but he was no where to be found and neither was Kirishima. Bakugo ran to the other side where there were only civilians who were walking the streets. Bakugo huffed and shook his head in denial. "FUCK!" He screamed and then ran off leaving the citizens in confusion. He ran all the way back to UA where he found Aizawa and explained everything.