18.) Control

It was time for hero training. Kaminari needed to make sure he wasn't over exerting himself or else he'd have another seizure. Today, for Kaminari's sake, Aizawa had planned something less dangerous. Today was all about control and how far you could go. Perfect for Kaminari's condition. Whoever exerted the most of their quirk without hurting themself or anything along the lines would pass with the highest grade and going down from there. Iida was first. His friends watched from their seats. Iida sprinted across the arena in less than five seconds. He seemed unfazed. He was passing for sure. Next was Kirishima who hardened and then punched a huge hole onto the ground.

Next was Bakugo. Before this Bakugo was running around to prepare, he needed to get sweaty to make a big explosion. Once he went into the arena he smirked before creating a huge explosion in the air. He definitely passed. As everyone in the class went it was soon Kaminari's turn. He was last for obvious reasons. If anything happened they didn't wanna have to stop in the middle of training. Kaminari felt a bit tense. Would he be able to use his quirk and control it correctly without having a seizure or overheating himself into yey mode? "Hey, Kaminari!" Kaminari was walking to the arena when he heard his name being called. He turned to see Kirishima. "Oh, hey! You did great!" Kaminari exclaimed. "Thanks, I see it's your turn. Good luck, bro!" Kirishima gave him a long hug. He knew he was worrying Kirishima and felt guilty for it. Kaminari pulled away and looked at his friend. "I'm going to be okay." Kaminari said reassuringly. Kirishima sighed and nodded, hopeful.

Kaminari then made his way down and stood in the middle of the arena. All eyes were on him. As he looked around he saw how nervous his friends were. His eyes then landed on Bakugo who looked a little nervous but Kaminari watched as his face changed into a more confident look once Kaminari's eyes met his. Kaminari felt reassured just by this look and started. Kaminari started using his quirk but this time with strategy. When using his quirk he usually felt it throughout his whole entire body. Instead of allowing this he tried to cut it off at some points like away from his head and chest area to keep his organs like his heart, lungs, and brain safe from overheating. The only part that had more of chance getting hurt now was his arms. He then had electricity all around him, yet, he hadn't passed out or felt much pain at all. "AHAHAHA! YES, I DID IT!" Kaminari started to jump around in the arena like a little kid who was excited to go to the movies. "YES YES YES!" Most of his friends were laughing and relieved. Kaminari didn't produce that much of his quirk but it was a start and he was proud of himself. Kaminari looked to Aizawa who seemed proud as well.

Once he walked up Midorya stood in front of him with his note pad. "How did you manage to not get hurt again, Kaminari?" Midorya seemed excited. Kaminari had figured this out all on his own. "Well, I just didn't allow my quirk to flow through the upper half of my body like my chest area. I had to let it flow around my vital organs instead of through to get to my arms then hands. I can't believe that it actually worked! But I do feel a little dizzy." Kaminari seemed super excited but also tired. Bakugo smiled at Kaminari as he watched from afar. "Hm.. Why're you smiling at Kaminari like that, huh?" Sero asked with a smirk. Bakugo turned to Sero and rolled his eyes pushing him away. "I didn't smile!" Bakugo yelled. "Fine, Fine, but in all seriousness have you and Kirishima made up yet? I don't know what happened but you two are like the greatest friends I've ever seen and it's horrible to watch you two fall apart." Sero exclaimed. "We're not "falling apart" we're just not talking right now." Bakugo said sternly. Sero sighed. "Alright, man. By the way, you and Kaminari have been getting closer, am I right? It's kinda cute." Sero teased. "SHUT UUUUP!" Bakugo yelled starting to chase Sero, sparks flying. Kaminari took notice of the commotion and suddenly another memory came back to him.

They were in Aizawa's class and Aizawa was asleep. Kaminari was in the middle of teasing Bakugo.
"So, Kacchannnn,

when do you think you're gonna get a girlfriend or boyfriend if that's what you're into~! With your attitude you'll never get a partner! You need to shape up!" Kaminari poked fun

when do you think you're gonna get a girlfriend or boyfriend if that's what you're into~! With your attitude you'll never get a partner! You need to shape up!" Kaminari poked fun. "YOUUUUU... GET OVER HERE!" Bakugo started to chase him. Kaminari quickly ran off and out of the classroom in fear. "W-WAIT! ACTUALLY, I'M PRETTY SURE ANYONE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU! YOU'RE GREAT! I MEAN, WHO DOESN'T LOVE A CUTE LITTLE POMERANIAN, AM I RI-RIGHT?!" Kaminari shouted as they ran down the halls. "SHUT UUUUP!" Bakugo yelled. And with that, that memory ended just as quick as it had started.