14.) Who's That?

Almost a month later Kirishima had just woken up when a doctor came into the room. She walked over to him and started "good morning, Kirishima. You're being discharged today, your teacher is going to pick you up. I've also been told to inform you that your classmate Denki Kaminari has woken from his coma. He's in the next room over if you'd like to visit him." She said before leaving the room. Kirishima couldn't believe what he'd just heard. Kaminari was okay. Kirishima got out of his bed quickly. He hunched over after holding onto his stomach. He wasn't fully healed yet, he couldn't move too fast. Kirishima changed into an outfit Sero had dropped off for him. He then continued to make his way to Kaminari's room. He was nervous, the last time they had talked was when Kirishima believed he was breathing his lasts breaths. He made Kaminari have a panic attack which lead to him losing control of his quirk and having another seizure. Bakugo didn't need to worry about Kaminari hating him but instead Kirishima believed he did. He slowly opened the door to see Kaminari in his bed. He was staring at the wall with a blank expression. "Kaminari!" Kirishima rushed over and hugged him tightly. "Kaminari, are you alright? How are you feeling?" Kirishima asked pulling away.

Kirishima looked at Kaminari's face in which said it all. He was already crying. "You're okay!" Kaminari shouted relieved. "Yeah, I am!" Kirishima said with a smile. "I-I'm so sorry! You got hurt.. It was because I went out alone like an idiot... I'm sorry I'm so stupid!" Kaminari cried into his hand. "Kaminari, no.. This isn't your fault! You didn't want that to happen!" Kirishima placed his hands onto Kaminari's arm comforting him.

"Why do I have to be such an idiot! Everyone's right, I got you hurt! I-" "Stop it! You're not an idiot, you got me to snap out of that guy's quirk! It could've gotten so much uglier if you didn't! I would've hurt you so much worse than I did! Kam...

"Why do I have to be such an idiot! Everyone's right, I got you hurt! I-" "Stop it! You're not an idiot, you got me to snap out of that guy's quirk! It could've gotten so much uglier if you didn't! I would've hurt you so much worse than I did! Kaminari, look at me!" Kirishima wiped his tears away. Kaminari looked up to him. "Everything's okay now..." Kirishima was happy that Kaminari wasn't upset with him but felt as though he should be. He was sorta mad with Kaminari for that but didn't imply it. He needed to be strong for his friends like a real man. Kaminari has always been the more fragile type, scared of the smallest things but always the one to cheer the group up when bad things happened. Now Kaminari needed to be cheered up. "I'm gonna call Bakugo, he's been super worried about you, man." Kirishima explained pulling out his phone. "Bakugo? Who's Bakugo?" Kaminari asked. Kirishima's eyes widened and he dropped his phone within an instant.