3.) Daze

Kaminari woke up from the sound of knocking on his door. He thought this was weird so he looked over at his phone to see the time. '10:23?!' Kaminari was late, SUPER late! He had forgotten to set his morning alarm last night. He quickly got up running for the door and opened it. He then fell forward onto the person who had knocked. He slowly peered up. "Kaminari, are you sick? Why weren't you in class this morning?" Kirishima asked wearing a worried expression. He helped Kaminari get back on his feet and waited for a response. "I forgot to set my alarm clock.. And... OH MY GOSH I HAVE TO MAKE UP THAT TEST!" Kaminari yelled. He ran out of his room and halfway through the hallway he realized he had forgotten to change. He quickly ran back to his dorm past Kirishima who was at a loss for words. "I'll see you at practice, Kirishima!" Kaminari shouted from his closet. "Alright, bro! Bye!" Kirishima departed from his dorm room. Kaminari quickly got ready for the day and then ran to his class where he'd make up the test.

"Mr Aizawa! Mr Aizawa... I'm so sorry!" He shouted panting. He looked up to Mr Aizawa who seemed upset. "If you can't be on time for a test what makes you think you'll be on time to save a persons life?" He asked. "I will be! I will.. I've just... I've been forgetting things lately. I'm so sorry, Mr Aizawa. It won't happen again." Kaminari said. Aizawa's face once again turned to one of concern. "What do you mean you've been 'forgetting things.'" He asked eyebrows furrowed. "Things like setting my alarm.. Uh, I blanked out during the test, and a few other things like that. It's been happening for a few months now but it's getting worse." Kaminari said. Aizawa took a deep breath in. "This could possibly have something to do with you overworking your quirk... Which means I'll have to take a look at if that's actually a possibility. I have a strong feeling that it might be. If that's the case you'll be told to use your quirk less or to find a way to use it safely. Probably should reduce how much you use it. Maybe you could even start now like don't use it for charging everyone's phones, stuff like that. It may be causing you to overexert." He explained. Kaminari nodded in understanding. "I'll try my best." Kaminari exclaimed. "I'll go get your test." Aizawa stated.

After completing the test Kaminari made his way to the training area. He was really hungry but ignored it. He hadn't eaten for maybe two days now. He'd forgotten that too. Today Class 1-A would go against each other in one on one battles pretending that the other was a villain. You had to pin down your villain for at least ten seconds before the time of two minutes run out or else both fail. Everyone was paired up with certain people in class. Bakugo with Kirishima, Uraraka with Koda, Sato with Momo, Hagakure with Mineta, Midorya with Sero, Jirou with Ojiro, Tokoyami with Tsuyu, Iida with Aoyama, Mina with Shoji, and Kaminari with Todoroki. Bakugo and Kirishima were the first to go.

"START!" Mic shouted. Without a second delay Bakugo swirled around Kirishima, blasting him with his quirk over and over again while Kirishima stayed on the defense. Kirishima started to walk towards Bakugo through the blasts and put his arm up trying to make Bakugo back off. When this didn't work he quickly grabbed Bakugo by the arm , cutting him, and pinned him to the ground. Bakugo then tried his best to aim his arm from the ground into Kirishima's eyes. He blasted him away and off of him. Kirishima fell to the floor holding his eyes. Bakugo quickly ran over and pinned Kirishima down. "Nice one Bakubro!" Kirishima shouted in defeat. Next was Uraraka and Koda. That's when Kaminari remembers blanking again. He couldn't remember any other fights other than Bakugo and Kirishima's. He was brought back when Jirou shook him.

"Hey, Kaminari. It's your turn, did you not hear?" Jirou exclaimed. Kaminari tensed up and then faced her. "Oh.." He turned to face the training areas' center where Todoroki stood waiting for him. Kaminari quickly ran over. They were the last ones and Kaminari seemed nervous. He looked around frantically to meet any friendly eyes just to calm down. He landed on Kirishima's. He was smiling at Kaminari. It wasn't just a smile though, he looked worried. Was it that obvious that Kaminari wasn't all there? He scanned the area for Bakugo. Once he saw him he saw that even he looked a bit concerned. "START!" Mic shouted. Todoroki instantly used his ice side trying to freeze Kaminari in place. Kaminari jumped backwards and then ran over sliding on the ice. He tried to aim his quirk at Todoroki's but missed poorly, slipping over the ice and onto the ground. He quickly got up and just in time, too. Todoroki's shot a ice blade at him. 'This guy has no chill, does he?' Kaminari thought sweating bullets. Kaminari ran to the other side of the field. One minute was already up. He needed to do something or they'd both fail. Kaminari then started to blank out. "No... No!" He shouted. He tried to fight it. He couldn't let himself black out! Not again! He started to emit a bright light of electricity around him. He was no longer in control as the waves of electricity dance around.

It shone bright and even scared Todoroki, in which he used ice to block himself from the shock

It shone bright and even scared Todoroki, in which he used ice to block himself from the shock. "AH!" Kaminari screamed in pain.

His quirk had taken him over.