9.) Controller Of The Mind

Kaminari was told by Aizawa to skip todays training in worry that he hadn't fully recovered. Kaminari wanted to convince him to let him train but didn't in worry that he actually might not be ready. As Kaminari was walking to his dorm room he was a bit hungry since he had skipped lunch to be with Bakugo. He was driving Kaminari crazy. Kaminari wanted to kiss him so badly lately, like all those little moments of silence, of staring at each other have been making Kaminari come so close to just kissing him. He didn't though. He knew Bakugo didn't feel the same, how could he when all he focused on was how to become a pro hero. Kaminari decided to get dressed to go to the store. Maybe he'd even buy Bakugo a sandwich or something. As he changed in his room he noticed it was raining. He grabbed an umbrella and walked out of his dorm room. As he did he came across Uraraka who was walking back to her room. "Hey, aren't you supposed to be training?" Kaminari asked. "I had to go up against Bakugo today... We had to go on defense while one of the other students were on offense and I had to use my quirk as a defense. It didn't go so well.." Uraraka looked like she was going to vomit. "You don't look well, are you gonna go to recovery girl?" He asked. "Nah, I'm fine." She gave a soft smile. "Anyways, what're you doing?" She asked. "I skipped lunch so I'm going out to buy some." Kaminari gave a thumbs up. "Alright, be careful!" She said waving. "I will!" Kaminari waved back. Once Uraraka was out of sight Kaminari let out a long sigh. He was tired of everyone worrying about him. He knew she only said that because of what had happened to him.

Kaminari felt a little better after he walked out of the school's premises, relieved even. It was raining hard. As he walked to the store he something felt off. He turned around and realized that someone was walking behind him. The man didn't have an umbrella, he felt bad and instantly walked over. "Do you need an umbrella, you can have mine!" He was going to hand the umbrella over until he realized that he had seen the man's face somewhere before. He then held his umbrella close and thought for a minute. "D-Do I know you? Wait, no... I don't.... but I've seen you before!" Kaminari insisted. "Yes, you probably have considering you're on your way to becoming a pro hero, Denki Kaminari." The man spoke in a gravely voice. Kaminari felt his heart drop. This wasn't any ordinary citizen. This was none other than the infamous 'Controller Of The Mind.' He was known for using his quirk to control others much like Hitoshi Shinso except all he had to do was raise his hand his hand to one's face and say what he wanted them to do. Kaminari backed away a bit. The man came close and reached his hand out for Kaminari. Kaminari was too scared to move.

 Kaminari was too scared to move

"Now sleep." And with that Kaminari fell unconscious onto the hard concrete ground. The Controller Of The Mind's goal was to rid the world of all heros, starting with the hero's in training. Students just like Kaminari.

 Students just like Kaminari