4.) Worry

Once the light was gone everything was quiet. The round ended with both of the boys failing. Kaminari wasn't going stupid instead, he looked around in a daze his gaze landing on Bakugo before he fell to the floor. Even in his unconscious state his quirk continued to be active. Shocks kept him shaking like he was having a seizure. Everyone was frozen in utter disbelief. "Kaminari?!" Jirou shouted worried. Everyone started to make their way to Kaminari but then

"STAY AWAY, HE COULD STILL ACCIDENTALLY USE HIS QUIRK ON YOU GUYS!" Mic yelled. "Let me go get Aizawa! He'll stop this." Mic ran off. Kirishima didn't waste time. He hardened and then ran over to Kaminari. "Hey, Kaminari?!" He yelled worried. He tried to calm him down, to stop Kaminari's shaking. "KAMINARI?!" Kirishima started to panic. Bakugo ran over wanting to help. "STAY BACK! I can feel his quirk even in my form now. You'll surely get hurt Bakugo!" Kirishima yelled. "WH-WHY IS HE MOVING LIKE THAT?? WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM, IS HE BREATHING FINE?!" Bakugo yelled. "I think he's having a seizure!" Kirishima stated still trying to stabilize Kaminari.

Just then Kaminari stopped shooting electric shocks from himself but he was still shaking violently. Kirishima turned to see Aizawa who was using his quirk to stop Kaminari's raging quirk. "I've got him." Aizawa said picking Kaminari up. "I should have known it would lead to something like this." Aizawa mumbled. Bakugo's eyes widened in even more confusion and anger. Aizawa then ran off with Kaminari. Everyone was still in shock and worry. "WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?! WHAT DID THAT BASTARD MEAN BY HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN?!" Bakugo yelled. "Calm down! I'm sure he's going to be okay!" Mic said. "YOU'RE SURE MY ASS! HE JUST HAD A FUCKING SEIZURE BECAUSE OF HIS OWN DAMN QUIRK! YOU'RE CALLING THAT OKAY?!" Bakugo yelled in anger. "Please, everyone just.. Go to the dorm building for the rest of the day.." Mic stated. Bakugo was going to start yelling again but Kirishima gestured for him to calm down. Bakugo could barely contain himself as he walked off.

It was getting late, around 10 pm. The class sat in the lounge area. Everyone but Bakugo. No one could get him to come out of his room. Everyone was talking about it, how Bakugo freaked out. Kirishima couldn't take his mind off of how helpless he himself was to the situation. He couldn't even help his friend who was in pain and in need of help even though he was not one foot from him. Kirishima sat on one of the couches in silence. Momo comforted Jirou who seemed to be very antsy and worried. Todoroki seemed to think it was his fault in which Iida and Midorya were insisting that it wasn't. Even Mineta seemed a bit out of touch in which no one really cared. The rest of the students were pretty quiet or just chatting quietly.

Bakugo then opened the door to his dorm leaving it. He made his way to the lounge area where it went quiet to his arrival. "Has anyone heard anything about Kaminari's condition?" Bakugo asked in a surprisingly quiet voice. Everyone was just staring at the blond. "No.. No one's telling us anything." Jirou said. Bakugo's expression turned to anger as he stomped off back to his room. With that Uraraka spoke up. "I don't think he's going to wake up anytime soon and we need sleep. Let's get to bed you guys!" She said. Everyone agreed other than Kirishima. Once everyone left Kirishima stayed on the couch for a little while longer before going to bed.

In Bakugo's room he sat on the floor leaning against his doorway. Kirishima wasn't the only one who felt guilty for what happened. Bakugo also couldn't help his friend even though he wanted to so very badly.

He sat in silence and the only light in his room was whatever the dark night sky could offer through his window