Lust

ANNIE'S POV:

My head felt heavy.

Just as if someone had thrown a whole glass bottle on my head. I couldn't open my eyes but I had this uneasy feeling. It felt dark, as if I'm in hell. The same heat, the same darkness and the same uncomfortable feeling.

I winced in pain when I tried to move my hand. It was tied, tied with chains and so were my legs.

Where am I?

I put in every bit of strength I had left in my body to get up. My Jess would be so worried for me. Sohail, he..he just confessed yesterday he'd go to any lengths to protect me.

Please, where are you? I need you both. More than anything, right now.

Finally, I could open my eyes.

It was all the dirty ceiling and a rusty fan. The place I was laid down was a bed. A bed with a thin mattress and my hands and legs were tied on the ends of the bed. I decided to go with what everyone does in this situation.

I yelled.

"HELP ME SOMEONE! CAN ANYONE OF YOU HEAR ME?" I yelled.

No response. Just the periodic water drops falling on the ground.
That means it's someone's house with a bathroom that has an open tap.

Well, the thriller movies came in handy today.  Now, how to get out of here?

I'd need to get my hands and legs free, first.

I looked around for anything sharp. Yeah, my fate. There's nothing.

I'm glad I decided to dress up well. No, not because they say, "when you die, you wear the same clothes forever" but because I had made my hair well with ABUNDANT pins. I'll just try and take one out and open the lock.

Hah, dumb kidnapper.

JESS'S POV:

By now, we've had looked around everywhere for her.

Hell, I even confronted my parents about it. But the looks they gave and their tone was pretty lucid that they're not the one who had kidnapped her.
If not them, then who?

Why would someone take her? I don't get it. I don't think anyone would've got to know we are here.

Considering, our parents were never proud of us. They wouldn't have told anyone, either.

Our life had turned upside down since university started.

I felt someone's hand on my shoulders. I looked back.

"Uh, come with me." Ana said.

I just followed her because I didn't have the energy anymore.

"We can get to know where Annie is." She said.
"How? What? Let's go to her, then. Fast!" I exclaimed with relief.

"Uh, Jess. I'd need you to stay here. Please." She said.

What?

"No! What do you mean? Are you sick? She's MY sister, MY. I have every right to look for her." I said, tears filled up my eyes.

"Please." She pleaded.
"Okay. You all can do whatever you want. I need my sister." They smiled.
"She'll be here, soon."

They left and I'm going to follow them. I've been noticing them being so strange and I'm gonna get all the answers I need, today.

I watched them leave. I got dressed up in an attire they're never gonna recognize me in. I put on sunglasses to hide my eyes.

I got into my car and followed them. They were driving in a jungle.

Jungle? Yeah. They went deep and deep inside. My car couldn't reach them anymore. I got out of my car and ran towards them, following them.

"I can feel her here. Here, some distance more." Sohail whispered, breathless.
"Don't stress yourself, relax." Ana kept repeating.

He kept closing his eyes and opening them in regular intervals.

And suddenly,

they disappeared.

They disappeared in front of my eyes. I swear I saw them running so inhumanly fast.

I did not hallucinate, I could swear on my blood.

Wait, blood. I noticed they acted weird whenever there's blood or even mention of it. That night, in the party, Sohail got so..monstrous when Annie had cut her finger due the the glass.

No, no way. This is just a made up theory of my stupid mind. They didn't exist, right?

Vampires didn't exist.

I decided to shake off these thoughts and run to follow them. I didn't even know where they'd gone.

After running around the whole jungle, I couldn't find them. Not even a single trace of them. Just Noah's silly perfume lingering around the whole place. I decided to trace the footsteps but there weren't any.

It was getting dark and the clouds covered the whole jungle. It was going to rain. I had to get home soon.

I know they'll get me my Ann, they have to.

I ran towards and car and started it. As soon as I started the engine, I noticed four people standing infront of my car.

"Hello? Could you please move? I have to get out, please?" I yelled.

In return, they just smirked. I'd run over you four, with no regrets, try me.

"CAN YOU HEAR ME, SIR AND MA'AM?" I yelled, a bit aggressively this time.

In a flash, they were on the side of my window.

"Yeah, you can go." One of them said.

My car drove off. I looked in the rear view mirror to see if they were following me, fortunately no. They weren't.

ANONYMOUS POV:

As Jess drove off, the four vampires who had just stopped her way because they had taken a liking in her blood, followed her but in such a way that she could never guess. They were on the car's top, planning how to kill and throw her.

Little did they know, they were not the only one who was supernatural with her.

As she drove towards Will's house, they felt an immense resistive force around there.

They say, "like poles repel" and in a similar way something was resisting them from getting inside the house. They just hid outside waiting for the time when Jess would leave the house.

Meanwhile, Sohail's powers to feel things and people helped them to find Annie in an abandoned factory. As they took an unconscious Annie towards the house. They saw the four vampires. Sohail had picked up Annie in his arms.

They knew who they were. They could feel them. Noah being the strongest and the fastest of them all threatened them that they should stay away from Jess and Annie because both of them were his "family".

Annie, by that time, had gained a bit of consciousness, enough to hear Noah. She pretended to be asleep.

She knew better. She knew she had to tell Jess all of this and she will do it.

The four vampires decided to stay away, or just decided to 'show' Noah they'll stay away.

Because, lust always hits more than love.