Fate

After all, it was in our fate, to meet in this way, to leave in this way.

Because at the end, it's not our fault so we can just blame the stars.

ANONYMOUS POV:

As Sohail entered the building, it started raining heavily. The fire extinguished.

He was not in his senses to even feel the rain, he just sat there.

He saw Annie's body covered in leaves and mud lying on the ground. He was too shocked to even check her pulse.
He blamed himself for everything.

He thought she would be alive if it wasn't for him.
Little did he know, she wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for him.

People come and people go, but for them, this was written by God. If they didn't meet each other, they would've never ever been alive.

Alive, in the sense of happiness.

Just like darkness could co-exist with light, the same way a vampire did with a human.

Because at the end, opposites attract, right?

They proved it with every little form and sign of affection they showed to each other.

They were in love, just a bit scared to admit.

But now, as Sohail cried for his loss, he repeated 'I loved you'.

He was regretting not saying it before to her.

He didn't know, he could say it again to her. He could protect her for life, again.

Noah ran up to him and hugged hum tightly. He cried on Noah's shoulders.

"She died..she died.." He repeated.
"She's alive." Noah smiled widely.

Sohail was shocked. Noah told him everything.

In a second, he disappeared. He ran up to the hospital, he ran up to her.

She smiled and her heartbeat accelerated. The same way it did when she saw him for the first time.

This time, he did not waste anytime and ran up to her.

"I love you." Was all he said and was all that was needed to be said.

NOW ONTO JESS:

Jess, using the powers she got from the Renisa blood, killed the Lord and the other two vampires.

They said no one could kill the Lord, except of her.

People were not aware of this fact but the Lord knew. He was unaware that she could use her powers, though.

His ashes lied on the ground along with Mike's and Jake's.

Jess had a satisfied smile on the face. She took her revenge. She gave her sister's soul peace.

She didn't know she was alive. She thought there no purpose to live if her sister wasn't alive.

To be at her place, anyone would do that.

She went upto the terrace and closed her eyes feeling all the air, she listened to the birds chirping and the light breeze blowing around.

"I don't know what comes after life but I'm sure I don't want to stay here, without you. I'm sorry Noah." She looked up at the night-sky.

She opened her eyes and fell.

Noah knew Jess. He asked Ana where she found Annie and through that, he found Jess.

He caught her before she could die.

Everything, once again, got better.

This time, forever.

NOW ONTO ANA:

She kept hitting Will until he was unconscious. His blood was lying down the floor and everyone present were bewildered and scared to death.

After Sohail reached the hospital, he smelled blood and ran to see who it was. He feared it was of Annie, but fortunately for him, it was Will.

Seeing him, Ana came back to her senses and looked at Will.
She used her powers to make people present forget everything.

They took Will to the emergency room for him to heal.

Ana ran away to somewhere without informing anyone.

She hated herself for hurting Will. She hated herself for hurting that nurse. She kept running and running, her vision was blurred.

The wolf pack found her and gave her Will's letter that he had written to show her but couldn't due to the events earlier today.

The letter read about how he fell in love with her and how, even though it's forbidden, he still loves her, no matter if the wolves or vampires would agree or not.

After reading it, she knew she can't leave him. She knew she felt for him too.

She ran through the forests to reach the hospital.

No sooner did she reach, she saw Will laying down on the hospital bed.

She apologized to him and said she was out of her control.
Will understood her. She showed him the letter and confessed that she felt the same.

She kept her head on his chest as he wiped tears off the corner of his eyes.

Noah and Jess laid down on the forest ground as it rained, looking into each others' eyes.

Sohail and Annie slept together in the hospital as the worst day ended into the most peaceful one.

And just like that all the hate, all the memories and all the laughs and tears came together to form the brightest sunlight of the next day that all of them spent together.

It was unfair to say,"life only gives sourness in one's life." It depends on you how you solve your problems. Depends on you, how you look at life.

If it's meant to be for you, it will come to you. Chasing something won't let the same thing fly to you. Let the clock do it's business, I swear it never disappoints.

Just like the story of Jess and Noah, we got to see their hate, their fights and small banters and their love for each other at the end. In this story, they symbolise true love. One, that even on million separations, stay true to one another.

Just like that, they remained together for another century. ❤

Jess got old and had wrinkles with white hair, meanwhile, Noah stayed 23. Still, the only woman he would ever love was Jess. At times, he wanted to turn her into a vampire but she refused. She wanted to live like a human as long as she could.

Noah promised that he would give up his life to stay with her after death. Jess agreed because she knew she had been to heaven before but it didn't feel the same because Noah wasn't there..