Negotiations.

No. I don't wanna be in here.
They're all chasing me. In a flash, I'm found and I'm dead. They'll kill me.
They're so different and huge. They need me, they need my blood.

They say it's gonna fit so many purpose.

That's when I woke up from the nightmare and felt fangs piercing my neck.

JESS'S POV:

I felt oddly uncomfortable even though I had my friends and family around. Probably it was because of the vibe this castle gave off.

Yes, we had reached the Lord's Castle. It was huge. The vampires worked as chefs and drivers and many other jobs. Some of them were royal and some were just helpers.
There were humans too, working as a slave. Their condition was far more miserable than anyone could've thought.

Hand in hand with Noah, we walked around the castle. Annie was very uncomfortable so she was wrapped around Sohail the entire time.
Many ugly and demonic vampires smirked at us, humans.
But due to Sohail and Noah with us, they didn't do anything that problematic or dangerous.
Even though their looks said it all. It was almost as if they wanted to kill us, they wanted to drink our blood just to satisfy their evil desires.

I felt Noah's grip tighten, each time a vampire looked at us with those lust filled eyes.

While we were walking towards alloted rooms, Annie screamed due to some vampire trying to lunge at her. Sohail came infront of Annie protecting her and threw the Vampire to the wall with just one hand.

"Get infront of her again and I'll show you what she means to me." Said Sohail to that Vampire who was shaking due to fear.

I ran towards Annie and hugged her, trying to calm her down.
By now, whole of the Castle had seen us. The worst part of it all was that we were humans. They could kill us at any moment even though we were safe because of Noah and Sohail right now, this feeling won't go away.

Noah took us to our rooms. Annie and I parted ways. Noah and I stayed in one of the rooms and Sohail and Annie in another.

The room was so big and beautiful.  It had a chandelier in the centre and the light in the room was warm. The walls were of a royal colour and the bed was big and looked cozy. The whole vibe that the room gave off was comfort. I'd never go out if this was some other time. Right now, we had to find Ana and get away from here.

"Noah, when will we go and find Ana? I'm so worried.." I rambled.
"Ay sweetheart, relax. No one can hurt her first of all and she's not in her 20s..she's 300 years old. She can carry herself. "
"Then why was she scared?"
"For you all."
"No Noah, there was something else about it. Please.."
"Hey relax. She's here. We just need to find her."
"Yeah.." I ended.

There was no point arguing with him. He had a point but I can't shake off this bad feeling. The way Ana's eyes were and the way she was shaking. It couldn't be all about us..could it be?

"Jess, go get ready. We'll go find Ana." Noah instructed me, pointing towards the bathroom.

I nodded and made my way towards the bathroom. I was feeling sick here. I missed my parents, somehow. I never did this before. This place felt so..so different and exhausting. I never felt like this before. I hated everything about my hometown but this time..it gave me life. It gave me Noah. I should have just stopped thinking about my parents but I could not. At least they kept me safe. I knew Noah would too, in a better way than they every did. Then why am I feeling like this?

I washed my face and looked at myself in the mirror. I had dark circles and my hair looked rough.

I turned the shower on. I let my mind move over the things that had happened lately. Worst of it all, I pinched myself to tell myself this is true. It's the saddest part because I still couldn't believe this was true.

I came out from the shower. I wore a red one piece.

"Uh.." I didn't quite like the dress. I checked the fit in the mirror.

After a few minutes, I turned around to see Noah looking at my dress, more like staring. His mouth open. I was quite scared. Does the dress look bad?

"Does it look that bad?" I stuttered.
"Wha..Jess.. this.."
"Huh?"
"You look fabulous." He cleared his throat and looked away.
I wanted to laugh at him but this wasn't the right time.

I heard knocking on our door, I was getting up to open it, when Noah signalled me to stop,

"There could be someone unwanted. I'll check you stay behind me." He said, serious.
I nodded and hid behind him.

When he opened the door, he let a sigh of relief. I looked at the door, it was Sohail and Annie.

He signalled them to enter the room.
"I thought it's.. nevermind." Noah said.
"Ah, I was scared about it too." Sohail laughed. "I thought you'll punch me or something thinking it was him."

"Wait, him who?" I piped in.
"Nothing, an old friend of ours. He's..Well just not right around girls, especially humans." Noah explained.
"Don't worry you both, we are here." Sohail smiled, caressing Annie's hand.

"We gotta find Ana." Noah said to Sohail, interrupting me and Annie's discussion about the castle.
"Uh..Noah, she's with the Lord." Sohail said.
"What?!" Noah yelled making Annie and I flinch.
"Yeah. I asked from Alex." Sohail replied.
"What the heck is she doing there?" Noah asked.

"Negotiations." Answered Sohail.