Fight.

JESS'S POV:

Almost a troop of 200 vampires stood infront of us.

Noah came infront of me, acting like a shield.
Sohail did the same with Annie, who was crying on his shoulder.

I was shaking due to the feeling I was getting.

"Lord." Ana said, kneeling infront of him, in a way of showing respect.
Noah and Sohail followed Ana, doing the same thing.

No way I'm kneeling infront of a monster.

"Monster, huh?" He smirked.

He made his way infront of me, no one could move, except Ana, who tried to protect me.

"Stay away from her. She's not of your use." She explained to him.
"Shh." He raised his eyebrows towards her, "I don't want.. a witch to intervene into my business." I wanted to slap this shithead, but I was unable to move.

Tears started flowing down my eyes. He moved his hands to my face, saying, "If you die, I'm the most powerful." He smirked.

"Then make the freaking battle fair. You've used your power and she can't. She's paralysed because of your stupid magic." Ana spat and thr Lord laughed.
"You're right, not like you all can do anything to me." And now I could move.

Noah jumped on him and he started hitting him, non stop.

"NOAH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Ana yelled.

He turned his attention towards her, his eyes blood red.

"I'm going to kill him, I swear if you interfere, you're gonna die as well." He wasn't Noah.

"Noah look at me, please." I begged. "Don't do this please.." My eyes were teary by now.

He looked into my eyes, I swear I could see his expression change from rage to care but he soon changed back to his old angry form.

He went to the Lord and threw him on the ground.

The other vampires ran to save the Lord.
They started hitting Noah. By the way they were hitting, he would die.

"Jess! Stop or he will die!" Annie shook me.

I smiled, "If he dies just because of this, how will he face the world."

Annie looked at me as if I was crazy.

Trust me, I knew Noah enough.

As if he read my mind, all the people above him were thrown to the ground and he got up.
Sohail and Ana ran up to him, to help him.

Annie and I had a dagger, whoever came up to us, we just used it to kill them.

Many a times, either Annie or I couldn't handle them all alone, Noah or Sohail ran up to help us.

After a while, the vampires were overpowering us.

It was obvious, they were 200 and we were just 5.

As if on cue, Will and his pack arrive, running faster than I've ever seen them. They launched themselves at the vampires.

I saw many of them disappear into ashes.

Ana, who was currently fighting 6 vampires, was getting hurt.

Will ran up to her and saved her from them, he killed 2 of them.

She smiled and nodded at him. That's the first time I've seen them having a normal interacting in such an abnormal atmosphere.

Maybe because she handled the situation earlier today in a better way than I did..