Truth.

Trust.

Once broken cannot be replaced is a myth.
Everything can be fixed if you want them to be fixed.

JESS'S POV:

Ana took us to a room in a mansion, unknown. I decided to wait and not question unless she decides to open up about whatever she had promised.

She motioned us to sit. Noah and Sohail were standing beside her.

"What do you both wanna know, first of all?" Ana asked.
"Who are you all?" I asked.
"Well, I'm Noah, she's Ana and he's Sohail. Okay?" He said, smugly.
"If this is what you've brought me here for, then I'd no longer want to stay here." I said, angrily and got up.
"Wait, Jess. I'll tell you." Ana said.

I sat back down. I looked at Annie who looked excited and hurt all together.
"Well, I guess you know, they're both vampires. They have the immortality, speed, strength and whatever a vampire in movies do. I'm.. I'm technically not a vampire, not a human. I have every thing and every power a vampire has but I'm not alive and I'm not dead either. I can control each and every species in the world. I still have some blood vessels in my body working, I have a heart but it doesn't pump any blood. " She laughed.
"Can you all die?" Annie asked, inquisitive.
"Well," Sohail chuckled, "no yeah, I mean, we can't die unless you burn us. We die by the cause we had died when we were alive. In general, we can die if you insert a sword in our chest." He ended.

"Wait.. you died by burning? What?" My eyes went wide.
"Uh, actually.." Ana hesitated.
"I don't know if you'd believe me but, when we were 6 in January 1785, some people had burned off our house, the same house we were a week ago." She coughed.
"Yeah and, smoke irritates us and fire is the only thing that can kill me and Noah." Sohail added.
"And Ana?" I asked.

"I can't die. Nothing can kill me, ever. Except, the Vampiric Lord. He has the power to end my life. He needs to use all his energy to kill me and after he uses it, he's of no use to anyone in the universe. No use. This is about our galaxy, there's so many other galaxies, so many powers, so I'm not sure if I'd die only by that or no. " She said.

It all seemed so surreal.
"And what if you want to die?" Annie added, making Sohail choke on air.
"What?" He laughed.
"I mean, don't you get bored? What's your age?" She asked
"We are all roughly around 300, lost count long ago." He said.

Woah.
This was beautiful, so supernatural.

"Why are you all with us?" I asked.
"Because it was your ancestors who had killed us." Noah said, plainly.
"Wh..what?" I was shocked, to say the least.
"What? You were blaming us since so long and you got hurt when it came to YOU?" He spat.
"I'm I.." I was speechless.

This could not be true, right?

"Noah!" Ana looked at him, angry.
"What? That's the truth, isn't it?" Noah said, " They had no right to ruin our life like that!" He yelled.
"It was their ancestors, not them!" Sohail intervened.
"Same blood line." He let out a sarcastic laugh.

He walked out of the room.
"Don't mind him, he never wanted this life." Ana said.
"So you mean, you were here to take a revenge?" Annie asked.
"In the starting, yeah, but after that we noticed that, you all don't have a good relationship with your parents either so we..uh.. plus we aren't allowed to but one of us really caught some feelings for a human." Ana smirked at Sohail and then looked at Annie.

I looked at her.
"Well, it's not from one side." I smiled.
Atleast now I know they're not monsters. Infact my blood was.

Ana started laughing.
"I ship!" She said and I agreed.
"Same!" I looked at Annie who was blushing and Sohail who looked at her.
"Well, we should leave them alone for a while." Ana proposed.
"Rightt!" I agreed.

We both walked out of the room.
"Now, Ana, I'm really sorry. I know nothing I can say or do can make it better." I said.
"Hey, it's fine. Just don't bring that smelly friend of yours near me ever again." She said, crinkling her nose.
"Which..wait! Will?" She nodded her head.

As if on cue, Will came infront of us.
"Ew! Get away!" Ana told him.
He ignored her and turned his attention towards me.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to protect you from everyone so I refrained from telling, Jessie, please." He said.

Right now, I had calmed down. I had no hard feelings. He had hurt himself to save me that night. I owe him.
I hugged him.

His body was a contrast to Noah's. Will was warm meanwhile Noah was ice cold.

"You're not..mad?" He asked, hope filled in his eyes.
"No but I need every detail and everything about you." I asked.
"Sure, come with me?" He extended his hand.

I looked at Ana,
"I'll see you later, Ana." I said and she smiled.
"Yes, take this smelly creature away from me." She laughed.
"You-" Will started but I stopped him.
I don't want them to fight.

She walked around the house as I left with Will.

"So, Will, how long have you been a wolf? A werewolf. That's so cool!" I exclaimed.
"Yeah, my Messi, I've been a wolf since you left, that is a year ago. We have a certain age to turn into one. Mine was 20." He said.
"Do you all hate vampires?" I asked.
"Well, sort of." He shook his head.

"Can I say something, Jess?" He asked.
"Yeah, sure." I replied, motioning him to start.
"They're not that bad.. As I've heard about vampires, they're different. They didn't try to kill you, well, except that one part that night." He said.
"Why? Are you, perhaps, in for someone there?" I asked him, smiling.
"No-Ana is just-"
"I didn't even take her name, by the way." I laughed.
"Jess!" He rolled his eyes.
"Sorry, Will. " I laughed.
"We should go, it's getting dark. It's not safe for you out here." He said.
"You're here to save me, like you did that night." I smiled.
"Yeah. But.. I'd not like you to get hurt. Let's move." He said.

I smiled and started walking towards the house.

I saw Noah, sitting under a tree. It was all dark.

"Hey, Will, you go. I'm coming. " I told him.
"No way, I'm not leaving you here." He said.
"No no, there's Noah. I'll be okay." I pointed at Noah.

Reluctantly, he nodded and walked towards the house.

I entered the jungle and started walking towards Noah.

I tapped on his shoulders.

"I didn't know you'd be that dumb." Rocky laughed.