Lost

Lost but I was found in a condition I never wanted myself to be in.

I thought I'd survive but in the end, I lost what I had to win.

ANA'S POV:

I was walking down the castle towards the Lord's room. I wanted to talk. He knew he can't deny me. To my benefit, I had the whole plan worked out.

As I was walking, I felt an immense pang in my chest, that happens whenever the power is near me. That means the Lord is here. I couldn't see him. One of his stupid techniques, of course.

"Listen, come out." I rolled my eyes. I was in no mood for his games.

"Find me, M'lady." He laughed.

I guess he didn't want peace this time.

"V, please. It's urgent." I called him by his name.

He jumped in front of me.

"You'll never change." I rolled my eyes.
"Well babe, neither will you." He winked.

"Okay, so why did you call my friends here as well?" I got straight into the point.
"Woah, that's too straight, Ana." He replied.
"I don't care." I said.

"I know one of your friend." I choked on air.

"You...what?"

"Mhm, yeah. That Jess." He replied.
"And how did you know her?" I asked, inquisitive. He couldn't possibly know that's her. How would he? No.
"Let's leave that. Come with me." He told me.

I followed him into his room.

"Sit."He said.

I sat on his bed. I looked around the room. It was full of skulls and animals' skin. He said he liked to hunt animals, especially lions.

He enjoyed killing. He did that with humans too, he just waited for their one mistake.

After they made a mistake, he would get a reason to behad them, to kill them.

He was monstrous.

"What am I here for?" I asked, annoyed.
"You need to get the girl to me." He said, dead serious. His eyes went red all of a sudden.

His cheery and playful nature changed to a dead and formidable one.

"No." I replied to him, looking into his eyes.
"I'll kill you." He smirked.
"I've lived enough." I rolled my eyes.
"I'll kill your brother's lover." He laughed demonically.

I balled up my fist due to rage. He knew about Annie and Sohail. How dare he-

"I won't let you. Don't even think of touching her or I'll try my best to get your powers out of you." I said, enraged.

"You can't do anything to me, anything." He sat infront of me.
"I'm leaving." I said, starting to get up.
"Just get me the girl, I won't kill her."
"WHY DO YOU WANT HER?" I yelled.
"Lower your voice, I'm still your Lord." He spat.

Each word of his held such animosity and rage in them that it was difficult to go against him.

I knew he would go to any lengths. He did this in the past too. He killed her..

JESS'S POV:

"I'm scared, Jess." Annie whispered.
"Nothing bad will happen. Relax." I told her.

She walk walking alongside Sohail, who kept whispering words of comfort in her ears.
She didn't deserve to be here. None of us did.

As we were walking through the castle to reach the Lord's place, I saw many vampires in the castle, both male and female.
They looked ethereal. So beautiful, so unreal. As we passed them, they looked at us with eyes filled with lust. It looked like they'd.. kill us at any moment.
Is blood lust that powerful? Sohail and Noah never seemed to be like that around us. I think it's the practice to be around humans that has got them this way.

As we were walking around, I noticed many things about the castle. It was authentic and so like what century old buildings were. I was kind of excited to meet the Lord. They say he's the most powerful one of them.

All of a sudden, we came to a stop, I looked at Noah.
"We're here." He said.
"Listen Annie and Jess, do not look in his eyes, don't talk at all even when he's asking you to, don't draw his attention towards you. Please, it won't be safe. Just keep your eyes down..and make no motion. Please.." Sohail said.

"Let's get in." My heart felt it'll come out any second.

When we got inside, the whole vibe changed. The room had red neon light. It had leopard's skin over the dining table and skulls of different animals were made to look like a decoration. It had century old painting hanging on the wall and faint music was playing in the background.

As I was looking around the room, my eyes were fixed on two red dots in front of me. I looked deep into those two red dots.

"Jess." My chest felt heavy, my heart was pounding harder.
I looked for the voice and from where it came.

"Jess." The same voice but with a hint of laughter. The same laughter.

I closed my eyes due to so many voices in my head.

"Baby, open the door." He said.
"No.. please get away from me. Im sorry." I whimpered.
"OPEN THE FREAKING DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT" He yelled.
"GET AWAY FROM ME! No stop. Please."

Bang. The door's open.

I opened my eyes, panting for air. What was that? What just happened? I couldn't understand what was going on, at all. Sohail and Noah stood in front of me as if they're protecting me from someone. Meanwhile, Annie tried to calm me down but that was to no avail.

I knew I shouldn't make any noise but I couldn't breathe at all. I heard "Jess" and "Jess" all over again. It felt like everything disappeared and I'm in a small room with the door banging continously. I closed my eyes yelling things that I couldn't understand.

I lost control over my own body.

ANNIE'S POV:

I tried shaking an unconscious Jess but she didn't wake up. I started crying, Sohail tried calling me to get up but I couldn't hear anything. I need Jess. "I need you, get up. Please."

Suddenly she opened her eyes,
"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I was thrashed back on the ground. Sohail ran up to me and picked me up.

Her eyes went dark. "GET AWAY FROM ME! YOU CAN'T DO THIS AGAIN!" The Lord just laughed.

Suddenly, we all couldn't move. At all. We turned into statues. It was just Jess and the Lord moving.

Jess kept yelling things. The Lord came infront of her. He had black hair, red eyes and was wearing a black coat with white shirt. He looked almost 24.

As tears flowed down my eyes, I saw the Lord bend down and down and down.. until he reached her neck, he whispered,

"Your family failed yet again." He smirked at Jess, while she was hypnotised by his eyes.

I wanted to run to him and throw him but I couldn't move at all.

He kissed her neck, his fangs showing,

"Say goodbye baby, if you can't be mine, you can't be of anyone." He laughed.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Bye sorry rip jahn