Chapter 6 Arguing Among Friends

Yuki Shino Shizu and Rikku turn on the TV on a low volume and start to talk about what they can make of all this

"I can't believe Davis went through all of that while hiding it from the school and his friends." Yuki says

"But it still doesn't justify why he broke your bones Shizu"
Rikku says showing that she is clearly still mad about that day

"Davis was pressured to do that. You know that as well as the next person". Shino tried to explain.

Kat stood up gently leaving Davis hand with Ronin and walked over and sat down near Rikku.
"he told me about that hero training fight you know, he gave in to the pressure. On top of the voices it was too much. I don't think you know how much he truly regrets that day." Kat explains

Rikku continues " if he knew he was gonna regret why did he do it. It doesn't make any sense".

Shizu tries to calm her down. " Rikku he apologized a thousand times for it, I don't blame him or Kol. I've heard him crying, blaming himself for hurting me and you know how Davis is one to hide emotions and he's usually a pretty chill mellow guy you know"

Avian walks over to the 5 students on the couch and explains to Rikku " look you need to stop blaming him for that day, I get it he made a huge mistake, I think with what you just heard and everything he's gone through justifies enough that he gave in to pressure, that is the end of that conversation not another word about it"

They accepted that as is. Rikku wasn't happy about it but accepted it nonetheless.

They sat in silence watching the TV as Avian left back over to chat with Ronin.
Silence breaks as theres knock on the door

(Short cringey chapter ik)