Chapter 45 His Voice(s) Return

Davis walked out leaving the room in that tension filled silence.

*What an I even doing here still...I've graduated i should move onto university or just live out on my own. Ronin should never have adopted me* Davis' thoughts kept getting darker.. and he ended up walking to outside the front door of the dorm.
His thoughts kept getting deeper and darker the more he zoned out.. until he was lost in deep thought.
*If I just killed those guys now we would be safer, everyone would be safer and I would finally be able to move on, away from Monarch away from all of this, especially away from all the death that went on in this city...*

Kat Shizu and Yuki sprinted past Davis back to their own dorm and he didn't even notice. And Ronin sat down beside him, didn't notice that either.
*I could finally get away from all the people ive hurt with my stupid quirks..* Ronin was speaking. His tone was concerned and his voice drowned out the voices. He silenced the thoughts (for now) and Davis was able to snap back to reality.

".."

"Davis you okay? You've been staring at that puddle for a while, now you're soaked"

"s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry". Barely even a soft whisper came from Davis

"Your voice is coming back. Gradually. Still don't talk, I'll get your speech therapy set up later today for tomorrow"
Davis wrote another question for Ronin then handed the notebook over.

'You still didn't answer my question, i need to know if it's a good thing or bad if I look like him or not'

"When Manolo first showed his face to me during that bank heist I DID think to myself that you looked like him but kiddo you aren't anything like him"

"I-i-i-i-i-im n-n-n-n-not"

"No of course not, just because Manolo apologized and you're on okay terms right now doesn't change that fact that he killed Database or kidnapped you or anything else hes done"

"!" That reminded Davis of the messages he needs to deliver.

Davis wrote down what Database had told him to say to Ronin and Venus Avian. He showed it to Ronin and he read it in his head 'Angelo told me to tell you, Avian and Venus this message, 'i loved them like they were my brothers and I'm sorry that I had to leave earlier than we had planned'

"He said those exact words....to you.. to tell us"
Davis nodded

"How is that even possible, you were in a coma not dead, luckily"

Davis took his notebook back and wrote down something under that.

'i was with Angelo, Mother and an old friend of mine, I saw them with my own eyes Ronin'

Ronin read then spoke, "I know what you think you saw Davis. But it isn't possible it was just a dream. If Sarah gave you a message to give to im guessing Manolo keep it to yourself. It was just a dream"

"I-i-i-i-i-i-it w-w-w-w-wasnt t-t-t-though"

"Davis enough already. Whatever you think you saw wasn't real. It's impossible"

Davis wrote down a response to that and threw the book at Ronin then went back inside the dorm, one thing Ronin said was correct, he was in fact soaked. Ronin picked up the notebook and read the last thing he wrote on that page. 'i was tortured for months non-stop with no breaks nor food and I'm alive that's what is impossible here da- Ronin'. Ronins face was saddened when he saw he had originally written 'dad' but scribbled it out.

Avian and Leander finally came out of the dorm. Ronin showed Avian the message Davis gave him. Leander started walking to his car leaving them to talk.

"But.. that's impossible"